Robin- Tim Drake
Red Hood

2 Likes

Reminds me of my earlier post

2 Likes

Damian Wayne will be to reckless and ruin it. So I will go with Jason and Tim

1 Like

Nightwing for sure. Team 1

Team 2, Tim is just WAY too smart. Plus, I think Jason can beat Damian any day because Jason knows how to keep his ego in check.

Team 1 Batman/ Ra’s Al Ghul trainined

As much as I like nightwing and Damian I honestly think team two would win for a lot of reasons Jason is like super bad ass and has won in a fight against Damian (check teen titans annual 1) and Is amazing in combat along with not having to worry about holding back or not killing and then there’s Tim who is the best robin in my opinion he’s a better detective than Batman he was trained by like literally everyone is super goddamn smart and has beaten to many people to count including the mother fucking man of steel (super sons) and ra’s ends up calling him “detective” which he really only calls Batman in conclusion team 2 would obviously win

1 Like

Team 1. For starters, they trained and worked together.

1 Like

Damian sucks as a character but he’s a dangerous combatant, Tim’s more of a thinker than a fighter, and Jason may be ruthless, but he never had the training Dick did and his willingness to kill probably stops at his fellow Robins. Dick and Damian have the advantage, assuming we’re talking about a fight and not more of a battle of wits.

Team 2 easily because of Jason’s overall ruthlessness and Tim’s incredible genius.

Team 1