Which Superman?

If You Were In Serious Trouble, Which “Live-Action” Superman Would You Want To Save You?

0 voters

If I missed any, reply below.

6 Likes

All of them are powerful enough.

Tyler has this wonderful calm humble personality that emanates confidence and an emotional side. I trust him to think and make the correct choice if one is needed.

6 Likes

Gotta go with C. Reeve. Even if he shows up too late, he can always spin the world backwards for a redo.

11 Likes

And he has that Cellophane S shield

6 Likes

If I was in serious trouble? Chris Reeve. Best power set. Best personality. Best Wall of China repair skills.

If I wasn’t in that much trouble? Henry Cavill. For reasons.

6 Likes

:rofl: :joy:
I’m lovin’ it.

2 Likes

I mean, if I’m in a perilous situation that only some form of Superman can save me from, I’ll take what I can get – I’ll even take Dean Cain! :joy:

5 Likes

I’m gonna go with the thickest costume. I feel like everyone else is just wearing an extra layer of skin and I don’t want to be saved by that.

3 Likes

In this election year, Reeve gets my vote.

4 Likes

I can answer this question with a video. Gotta’ stay loyal to my fave!

#SmallvilleEternal :clark_hv_2: :clark_hv_5: :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

Christopher Reeve and George Reeves because of their greatest super-powers: compassion and empathy.

3 Likes

Christopher Reeve (1978)

3 Likes

Christopher Reeve all the way.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Man…:thinking: tough one…but I’m gonna go with Tom.
You should do live action Batman poll​:sunglasses:

Haha. Yeah. I did a live action Batman poll the same day. Let me know what you’re verdict is. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Henry Cavill is a bad b**** and would do what needed to be done (also I’m biased like look at him :heart_eyes:).

1 Like

Christopher Reeve all the way

1 Like