Which of Batman's Suits is Your Favorite?

• Batman (Original 1939)
  • Batman (1940s)
  • Batman’s Jungle Outfit
  • Zur-En-Arrh
  • Zebra Suit
  • Adam West Batsuit
  • Batman (1980s & 1990s)
  • The Dark Knight Returns (1986)
  • Michael Keaton Batsuit
  • The Batman Animated Series
  • Green Lantern Batsuit
  • Batman Forever (Nipples)
  • Batman Beyond
  • The Batman (2004-2008)
  • Thanagarian Armor
  • The Dark Knight
  • The Batman (Robert Pattinson)
  • Batman Young Justice
  • Batman Injustice
  • Batman (Ben Aflac)
  • The Batman Who Laughs

0 voters

I’m sorry didn’t include all of them but I think my computer would probably explode if I did.

10 Likes

Does it have to be Bruce Wayne?

If not:

7 Likes

Even if it’s Bruce only,

5 Likes

7 Likes

For me it’s a tie between the Reeves suit and the Dark Knight Returns suit with the white belt.

6 Likes

Definitely not just Bruce!

3 Likes

Does Batman (1980s & 1990s) mean this?

My favorite is Batman (1970s, 1980s, & 1990s)

5 Likes

how could you not include rainbow batman that’s one of the most talked about

4 Likes

Sorry i forgot

5 Likes

Comics: Jim Aparo, baby.

Outside media:

Live-action: The Panther suit from Batman Forever.

Animated: BTAS.

4 Likes

I’m right with you, because the 1980s – 1990s is when The Silver Age Batman Costume became darker with sharper edges (right before Tim Burton released Batman (1989).

3 Likes

I flip flop, to be honest. There’s something about Batman that makes me more accepting to changes in his look than other heroes. Perhaps because he’s a billionaire that’s constantly updating his suit and trying new things?

Some of my favorites:

• The gray & blue with yellow oval bat symbol and capsule belt (what I would call “classic”).

• The current suit, Hush style, but in gray & black, with black Bat symbol and pouch belt.

• Batman Inc.

• Lee Bermejo’s designs, especially the one from Damned.

It’s usually the “stealthy” all-black designs I don’t like much, like in the Nolan movies.

4 Likes

I like grey with black cape. Armored but not excessively. Honestly, Arkham Knight is probably the best that isn’t a special suit (like one of his Superman armors or Batman Beyond). I like a mix for the belt. Not all pouches, not all capsules. It feels more really that way. Mixed feelings on yellow on chest. I grew up on Adam West so this is partially nostalgia. I like it but i know it doesn’t make sense and he looks cooler without it. I once saw really cool fan art where it was a dull yellow that faded around the symbol that i think comics should try.

3 Likes

Another suit I really like is the White Knight suit,

I love the popped collar and the knife on the belt.

4 Likes

My real favorite isn’t on here. It’s Batman Rebirth

I like the Yellow outline on the symbol, the short eared cowl, and the Purple inside the cape reminiscent of the purple gloves on the original suit.

4 Likes

Does this count :eyes:

4 Likes

No, Azrael lacks my kind heart and gentle nature.

3 Likes

If it does count, it’ll probably get my vote. Tough between that and Hellbat.

2 Likes

I :100: agree!!!

2 Likes

I love the post-Return of Bruce Wayne suit! Its a very underrated (and undermerchandised) look.

3 Likes