Which Name Is Cooler

• Scarlet Speedster
  • The Flash
  • The Streak

0 voters

2 Likes

DANG that’s gotta hurt tho!

3 Likes

Arsenal is definitely a BADASS name, but for some reason to me the word RED HOOD just comes with the sick image of Jason Todd!

4 Likes

I feel ,ike the real question jsn’t “Red Hood vs Arsenal,” it’s “Arsenal vs Red Arrow.” After all, Roy is (in all probability) never gonna be called Red Hood, but he HAS been called Red Arrow!

4 Likes
  • scarlet speedster
  • emerald archer

0 voters

2 Likes

I think Joker is a better name than Riddler but I like Riddler the character better.

Same with Emerald Archer sounding better than Scarlet Speedster but I’m definitely a much bigger Flash fan.

5 Likes

Honestly I was also really confused at that too, but speedy is a great name IMO

4 Likes

Speedy, Red Arrow or Arsenal would also be a good poll, come to think of it. :thinking:

4 Likes
  • Impulse
  • The Flash

0 voters

2 Likes

yeah, he definitely failed the “Tim test”.

4 Likes
  • Floronic Man
  • Swamp Thing

0 voters

2 Likes

floronic man sounds like when you give a kid a thesaurus so they sound smart and just throw extra words together

4 Likes
  • Tempest
  • Aquaman

0 voters

1 Like
  • Lagoon Boy
  • Aqualad
  • Aquagirl

0 voters

1 Like
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Miss Martian

0 voters

1 Like

Barry Allen WAS the STREAK!

3 Likes

I believe that “Ace” is Batman’s dog (in the future). Minor difference, seeing that Batman and Superman are good friends at some time according to JL Unlimited.

2 Likes

I think that for Batman, The Joker is an ultimate super-villain. So I chose him.

2 Likes

I’ve already mentioned that Joker was my choice. The Joker is an ultimate supervillain to Batman.

2 Likes

Is Mr. Freeze on a tenure track?

Does give new meaning to “publish or die”.

3 Likes