Which LEGO DC Video Game Was the Best?

I probably know the answer already, but which of these is the best? Nostalgia is probably going to be a big factor in this, but for me it’s actually going to be LEGO dc supervillains. I think it had the most fan service and you know I love my villains. The first two were amazing, but this game was so amazing and new. LEGO Batman 3 is definitely last, mostly because of the open worlds and the fact its called LEGO Batman 3 despite not just being a Batman game.

Which LEGO DC video game was the best?

0 voters

10 Likes

I liked all. Dc villains was such a blast to play but I just have more nostalgic memories of LEGO 2. It was so much and awesome to see legos talk in a story for the first time. The free roam was great too.

10 Likes

I honestly don’t wanna pick just one, but I’m gonna go with Lego Batman 1 because I love the mix of gothic Danny Elfman music and goofy Lego comedy. DC supervillains is definitely the most bang for your buck, and I adore that game on so many other levels, but it’s the little things that make me prefer the first one.

8 Likes

Lego Batman 2 is by far the only Lego video games that I ever got to beat up to 100%! :grinning:

8 Likes

For me, Lego Batman 2 will always be the definitive Lego experience as well as the greatest open-world Gotham City we may ever have in gaming.

9 Likes

Yeah, I’ll agree that was the best Gotham city.

9 Likes

The first was good, the Lego games were better when mimed. I don’t remember 2 very much for some reason. Super-villians was also good and probably has the most variety.

But I’ll shake things up and say 3. I’m a fan of the Lanterns, and that one had a focus on them. And since I also love Batman '66, the bonus level that was themed around that was perfect!

9 Likes

Ahh, do I really have to choose???

5 Likes

Yeah Lego Batman 3 is super underrated. It was my favorite for a long time, and not just a because you can play as Conan O’ Brien…definitely not…

8 Likes

I think they’re all good, but to me the third one was the most flawed. It was called LEGO Batman 3 despite being a DC in general game, and even though it’s called beyond Gotham, Gotham should still be a hub. I also thought the lantern planets were way too small. But it’s still good. It was the first LEGO dc game with big figs.

7 Likes

LEGO DC Super-Villains, and LEGO Dimensions (with DC characters, especially The LEGO Batman Movie and Teen Titans Go!, only Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy, while you get Robin and Cyborg by Robin from The LEGO Batman Movie and the original Cyborg from the other LEGO Batman games), I like how that in LEGO DC Super-Villains, that Beast Boy and Raven have their similar personalities from Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, while the other Titans had either similarities or from the original comics.

4 Likes

I have LEGO Batman 1 and 2, and I like 2 more, as it has the edition of voice acting and Gotham City is AMAZING (in LEGO version, I mean). I know that Red Hood is in DC Villains, but I can’t say if it’s actually great because I’ve never played it because I don’t have the right console for it. I have the classic Wii, and that’s it. No Xbox, no PS, PC, Wii U or Switch…

TL;DR LEGO Batman 2

5 Likes

I liked DC super villain the best, (I have played them all)

6 Likes

I haven’t played DC Super Villains but I played all others. Out of those three the only one I have played more than once in Beyond Gotham. So I went with that one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve enjoyed them all, but DC Supervillains is definitely my favorite. Haven’t had a lot of time w/ the new one, but :+1: I like it so far.

5 Likes

I just wanna play them all

3 Likes