Which Lantern Corps Are You In?

Welcome to the community @Golden1000!!! Glad to see another hopeful will-powered person here!

3 Likes

Welcome @Golden1000!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Golden1000! :partying_face: Looks like you’ve got your choice of the litter - which Lantern Corps is your preference?

If you need anything, don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know! :00_lc_green_lantern:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!

5 Likes

I got Black Lantern Corps. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m kind of amazed that the Black Lantern Corps is even an option, honestly. :stuck_out_tongue: “Based on the answers you’ve given, our quiz has determined that you feed on emotion and want to extinguish all life in the universe!”

6 Likes

I want to be a Blue Lantern, but given how quick I can be to anger at times i’m probably sadly a Red Lantern. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the welcomes!
I think I’m generally closer to Blue/Green but I can be pretty pessimistic at times, so that’s probably why I got Black that one time

4 Likes

I got the yellow/sinestro core. I didn’t know how to feel about it at first but thinking about I understand

Edit: I couldn’t figure out how to take the other one, but I got 79% Green Lantern once I did. Funny how my results go together.

4 Likes

That’s what happened to me with red lanterns lol

3 Likes

I got green and red depending on which one I took

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, friend :slight_smile:

Which one would you choose? :eyes:

5 Likes

I’m a star sapphire I guess

4 Likes

Wooo

3 Likes

Welcome @Cowboymikeshow.29923

2 Likes

I should have gotten green, yet i got blue. Even though i have zero faith in myself, i still believe in the worst of people to be good people (as cheesy and cringe as it sounds). I can’t explain why, maybe because i am mentally disabled, my doc, would tell you that, i am. However, my soul still holds out hope for the bad guys to turn around to be good people. Idk, that’s wishful thinking, mostly likely.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Gavinthetravler612.56533! Glad to have another blue lantern

4 Likes

Indigo is what I got.

Which is weird because I don’t really feel sorry for any of my many crimes but hey, don’t shoot the messenger I guess.

5 Likes