which is the best robin?

Which robin is the best in your opinion?

-Dick Grayson
-Tim Drake
-Jason Todd
-Damien Wayne

2 Likes

Stephanie Brown! :slight_smile: I love her look and attitude.

1 Like

Tim Drake but Steph is a close second and of course Dick Grayson is amazing.

Grayson

Tim Drake

2 Likes

@wallywestfan - if I had to pick someone who lasted longer than three months, then it’d definitely be Tim. His sweet spirit and strong intelligence are a huge draw for me!

1 Like

All of them! I love my baby birds! Big bro Grayson. Angsty but brotherly Todd. Never sleep again Drake. Fun loving Brown. And little assassin bro Damian. Plus while not Robins Cass and Barbra too. I just love the Batman family.

@UnfairEmpress - I love your approach. Steph’s my fave, but I do have a real appreciation for all of them!

Richard Grayson

I would say Tim Drake. Dick Grayson and Jason Todd are better after there robin careers and Damian is kind of annoying. All in my opinion.

2 Likes

Damian. To me, he’s the first Robin that really makes sense. He’s trained (mentally & physically) to be more than capable of taking care of himself. Plus, being trained to kill, it makes sense that Bruce would want him to be Robin to train him not to kill. I also think Damian is the most multidimensional, making him more complex and interesting.

2 Likes

In my opinion, Tim Drake from the 1990s and the Chris O’Donnell version of Dick Grayson from the movies are the best Robins ever.

1 Like

Damian because he’s Bruce’s son and Ra’s al ghoul’s grandson.

Grayson…

1 Like