Which Injustice Death Was the Best?

The injustice series brought several characters demises, so which is the best? I have to say Nightwing. His death shocked me when I read it in the comics. I played the games first, so I wasn’t expecting it to happen. Of course the jokers is more iconic, but I still can’t shake Nightwings from my mind.

Which Injustice death was the best?

0 voters

2 Likes

Is there an “All of the above” option? In all seriousness, I pick Joker by a slim margin, just because of how perfect it was. It’s naturally hard to turn a man as righteous as Superman into an evil individual, but if there was a way to make me believe that could happen, it’d be the Injustice way.

3 Likes

Superman (Clark Kent/Kal-El) Punching Right Through The Joker’s Heart And Ripping It Out

1 Like

Oh, by far seeing the Joker get it was most satisfying. In fact, anytime that the comics based version of the clown gets what’s coming to him I’m all for it.

2 Likes

Hell yeah

2 Likes

:fist: :purple_heart: #GirlBatsGottaStickTogether

1 Like

Agreed. There’s also a panel of Jason blasting Joker like he’s always wanted to in Red Hood and the Outlaws rebirth, while it’s a hallucination sequence It’s quite satisfying.

1 Like

Dick Grayson’s death is actually what got me to read Injustice comics. I played the video games first and was curious as to why Damian was in the Nightwing suit, did some googling and just about died laughing (I know it’s not funny but it was really absurd and unexpected)

2 Likes

People hate on the Nightwing death but I love it. Death can be sudden and stupid and it’s still forever. It really made you feel like anything could happen.

Wait people found it stupid? I thought it was shocking and brutal. He gets hit in the head with an ecrisma stick, causing him to dizzily trip and crack his neck on a piece of rubble. Maybe my understanding of stupid is different from others.

1 Like

Yeah, what he said

1 Like

All felt like a gut punch, I went with Nightwing’s just because it was so sudden and terrible.

1 Like