Which Future Gang Is Your Favorite?

Watched The Dark Knight Returns and Batman Beyond back to back and wondered,

Which do you prefer as a gang (not because of a specific member)?

0 voters

6 Likes

I have to go with DKR in this Dark Knight Returns vs. Batman Beyond debate. This is easier since the Mutants are great, while the Jokerz pictured are far from the best villains in Batman Beyond. Back to coming up with ways to put them in the same continuity.

6 Likes

I love hearing we slice “n “ dice & I do have this.

But I had to have it to build my Doomsday. However, I do love them. I guess I went Jokerz just because Joker is my favorite villain ever. But I like the mutant gang in Dark Knight Returns & The Jokerz in Batman Beyond. Outside of those I never really thought about facing them off.

5 Likes

This is like if I posted “Personally I prefer The Question to The Riddler”

4 Likes

They seem more like opposites. One tries to solve, while one threatens others unless they solve.

What are most polls other than personal opinion?

Personally my favorite Batman villain is Palindrome. I have so much respect for his preparation skills.

6 Likes

Random side note, I find it ironic that “palindrome” is not actually a palindrome and is almost impossible to make one.

4 Likes

i like the jokerz solely because I think their exisrance would annoy The Joker and that makes me smile

6 Likes

I think he’d probably be happy about them, if only because he succeeded in inspiring more crime.

6 Likes

in the return of the joker movie he seems to dislike they stole his name stole his style his thing but that’s just me

6 Likes

He’s Joker. He might like them so much he kills them all. Or he might hate them so much he works with them. Spin a dice or roll a wheel and that is what Joker won’t do.

6 Likes

Hmm don’t really know the mutant gang to be honest, but joker did kill me, so (I HATE CLOWNS)

4 Likes