Which DC Superhero Could Be A Rapper?

Harley actually enters and wins a rap battle in Harley Quinn: Black + White + Red.

1 Like

Ooh I might have to check that out :open_mouth: thanks for the hot tip!

I def really want to hear Margot Robbie doing a quirky rap though :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad this exists :joy: Thanks for the heads up @HubCityQuestion !

3 Likes

ā€œIā€™d like to find your music teacher, just so I could slap 'er!ā€ :joy:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Ahhhā€¦u took mine lol :laughing: . I was scanning & hoping I wouldnā€™t see the Demon. I knew there was no way someone wouldā€™ve forgotten the rhyming demon.

Haha! Amazing! :joy: name a better rap duo!

2 Likes

And of course, this is what happens when the whole crew raps together:

2 Likes

:skull: im dead! :joy: #BARS

1 Like

Iā€™ll say Jason Todd since @HubCityQuestion nailed my 1st choice. Reasoning. Itā€™s such a huge advantage to rap when you were raised hard. Being abandoned while his father was working rackets & heā€™s out stealing batmobile hubcaps. Plus the whole crow bar incident gives em a better hard knock story than 50 cent. Heā€™s definitely got some anger issues a laā€™ Eminem he could pull from.

2 Likes

Counterpoint: Jason has been seen with guitars in his homes, and posters of punk bands. I think heā€™s more of a punk rock guy than a rapper, which equally benefits from hard living.

1 Like

Very true, he could pull a Beastie Boys tho. Heā€™s already got a crew of fellow New Yorkers with a ton in common like em. They started punk rock & than fused rap & rock together played instruments. Sabotage is a great example.

1 Like

Now Iā€™m imagining a Beastie Boys crew literally led by Beast Boy.

3 Likes

Now weā€™re talking

2 Likes

Team up with the Zoo Crew which is a real rap group & a DC character squad.

Duke Thomas, Jason Todd and Stephanie Brown grew up on the gotham streets so I feel they would all know the same street performers. They would then start a hip hop/rap trio featuring Dick dancing. I think theyā€™d become pretty popular because of their natural charisma. :laughing:

1 Like

I donā€™t know why but I feel Alfred has some raps in his skill set :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would buy that album. :100:

1 Like

Alfredā€™s New Album Proper Smack featuring hits like ā€œLife is Like a Bowtieā€ ā€œBatmanā€™s Heroā€ and ā€œCucumber Sandwichā€ coming soon :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Speaking of Etrigan as a rapper, hereā€™s how Azzarello and Bermejo reinterpreted him for Batman: Damned ā€“

5 Likes