Which DC Superhero Could Be A Rapper?

So you looked gotcha; ok not funny but I did promise fun! So here it is;
What DC Superhero could you see being a rapper as a day job? Is this absolutely absurd yes yes it is. So here is my answer I could see The Flash Wally West being a very fast Eminem type rapper. Also there is no wrong answer let’s have fun and laugh. Also real quick I’m thinking of something for the Supervillains that’s why I didn’t add them in this but if you want to say xo villains do it you rebel!

6 Likes

Darkseid

You know you can see it.

7 Likes

Vibe in the Detroit justice league, I believe, tried to front like that, briefly…

3 Likes

How about lobo, or does he seem too metal? Thinking about darkseid as a rapper makes me lol, tho, like death from bill and Ted…

6 Likes

Well, he could breakdance, but not really the same thing…

5 Likes

11 Likes

Speaking of which, the madmen as a dancecrew would be interesting too. Sorry if my answers were too off topic, thought we were supposed to say who we could see rapping, not who actually did/would…

5 Likes

Black Adam. I don’t know why, but I feel like he would’ve learned how to rap at some point of his immortal lifespan.
-M

4 Likes

@HubCityQuestion is correct.

Etrigan is top of my list.

I think Zatanna would be good, as she could rap all her lyrics backwards.

8 Likes

@ralphsix wasn’t break dancing Vibes way of using his powers. Stop robing this banks: Robber says” What are you going to do about it” Vibe smiles and says “ I’m going to use the power of dance to stop you!” Robber starts laughing so hard he gives up. Saying good one kid omg the power of dance bwhaa”

4 Likes

@HubCityQuestion thank you omg that’s hilarious. I’m so happy Phantom Stranger didn’t say word to your mother. I would have soiled myself lol !

5 Likes

@susiemike2007.32953 your right but the crew I run with are DC history buffs and hip hop heads they know there stuff. Word lol @HubCityQuestion you got me crying laughing omg

5 Likes

Yes, but Vibe said with a reaalllly bad Hispanic accent.

5 Likes

Fair enough…

3 Likes

I could see Beastboy rapping Eminem: Berserk

5 Likes

@HubCityQuestion , I this real? :joy:

1 Like

Static Shock! Growing up, the show seemed to have many hip hop influences in art style.

Cyborg could be nice! Especially with some producing (definitely could see him hooking up in a studio), he would of course bring Beast Boy along as a rap duo :sunglasses:

Vibe definitely!
Maybe Dick Grayson?
Harley I feel would do a cringy comedic rap.
Floyd Lawton for sure.

1 Like

I miiight just pay to see that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Definitely a concept that should be drawn up :joy:

1 Like

It absolutely is. Check Six-Pack & Dogwelder.

2 Likes