Which DC Species Would You Want to Be and Why?

Which race would you want to be?
Kryptonian
Amazon
Atlantean
Martian
Thanagarian

I honestly would love to be Kryptonian just not have the planet blow up and go to a planet with a yellow son !

Respect the S @Kon-El @DocAtlas @moro @TravisMorgan @Viciousdark

4 Likes

Amazon would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

Kryptonian - I feel like my friends and family are going to die or turn evil/mad. No.
Atlantean - Choking on surface world plastic. No.
Martian - War/Death/Fire scare. No.
Thanagarian - No. Just no.
Amazon - Chilling on a paradise island with my friends. Occassionally a baddy pops but our OP princess will handle it. Why not.

1 Like

I take it staying human is not an option. In that case of course I would choose Kryptonian. A lot one can do with those powers, both for one’s self and for the greater good. Besides… Superman!

2 Likes

Using Warlord Logic I would like to be Atlantean. The original Skartarans were Atlanteans. Like Krypton, I’ll skip the nuclear war that devolved some of them to animal people.

1 Like

Well, I would want to minimize the chances of my entire species dying horribly, of course, so that rules out the aliens on the list (Sure, Thanagarians are still around, but who’s to say that’ll last through the next event?). I wouldn’t qualify as an Amazon (and I think they’re biologically human anyway?) so if I can’t just be a human, then by process of elimination, Atlantean.

2 Likes

Atlantean all the way. Amazons live forever and that isn’t for me. Krytonians also live to long , under a yellow sun, and to many weaknesses. The powers of kyrtonians are also too op, it would corrupt anyone. Martians would be ok but the natural form would be hunted down like a monster. So would always have to hide myself. Also fire is like everywhere, lol :joy:. The thanagarian without there nth metal are just juiced up humans as far as I can tell, and they seem weak minded and easily manipulated because of their emotional driven attitudes. Atlanteans seem to be the best fit. Average life spans , super human strength even out of the water they are bulletproof and in the water even stronger. Also being able to breathe underwater is pretty cool. also this is based on the races that are on the list , ultimately I would stay human. Joker and Batman are both human just like me. :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Definitely Kryptonian. Preferably one living on Earth.

3 Likes

Question: if Kryptonian, am I guaranteed a ticket on El Family Airlines? Or if it’s in a certain Richard Donner film, inside Liberace’s chandelier? :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about Ranneans and Oaens? Not that I want to a short blue immortal guy.

1 Like

Human. Lex Luthor would never be a dimwitted alien. Those things are a disgrace to human kind, especially the dullard that flies around in a blue leotard.

2 Likes

But all jokes aside, I’d be czarnian if the main man didn’t kill em all.

3 Likes

Cuz nobody wants to be from the Polaris system! :wink:

1 Like

I’ll go with Atlantean. I used to pretend to be Aquaman when I went swimming, so why not?

Human, regular ol Joe shmoe!

Cause hey, there are some pretty cool Human Heros and villains :wink:

1 Like