Which DC Podcasts do you listen to?

Yeah, exactly. The majority of what they talk about is negativity. Kevin is great, Marc just thinks he can do better than anyone else and just tries to ‘make it better’ than they did.

1 Like

^You know how to keep it 100

Marc is a snob just cause he doesn’t think too highly of the DCEU movies? That’s not exactly a fair accusation, he gives pretty informed and accurate complaints of the stuff that’s wrong with the movies. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Not just DC Movies, any Movies, Shows or Comics.

1 Like

The only DC podcast I currently listen to is “The Dreaming,” a lovely show hosted by a charming Canadian couple which takes a deep dive into Neil Gaiman’s The Sandman, issue by issue. I highly recommend it whether you’re reading it for the first time, or just looking for an excuse to reread it for the 50th.

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion I’ve actually never read the Sandman (gasp), but I’ve just bought the first three trades. I’ll check out the podcast to enhance the experience.

1 Like

You’re in for a real treat!

Are there many that actually cover the Comics that people listen to? DC Comic Squadcast is good, but I want to find one that covers the other books I read.