Which DC HERO would you like to see get their own solo show?

Resurrection Man. Every episode he’d die and have a new crazy power to cope with.

1 Like

Jonah Hex set in a western scene of course. Also he could time travel as he has many times if the western thing gets played out.

3 Likes

I agree with the first two red hood for sure

1 Like

Please do a show for the Question. Please do it before the Arrowverse gets a hold of him. Please dont let that happen. Please.

2 Likes

How about a lantern corps show?

2 Likes

Mikferal

Do u mean live-action? b/c they made an animated lantern show, wasn’t on long but it was good.

I’d actually like to see a show based off of the Red Robin comics.

2 Likes

There was a character in the 1970’ s called manhunter that i quite liked. Also in that timeframe, a fantasy-based character called stalker. From the 1990’s, there was starman by james robinson and hitman by ennis and mccrea.

susiemike

Are u referring to Jack Kirby’s Manhunter. The big game hunter or sportsman as they call him that tracks down & brings in criminals? Wealthy socialite type?

1 Like

It may sound generic but I would like to see a rated R riddler as a serial killer and (Barbara Gordon) batgirl tracking him down.

1 Like

I also wish they would give James Gunn a green lantern corps trilogy if he could do it so it didn’t look exactly like guardians that is. Again I know generic right.

2 Likes

Even tho it’s not only one, but they started out as a group I’ll choose the Metal Men. However if it can only be one: Mr. Miracle from The New Gods.

Maybe a team show like JSA. It would be cool to see some OG characters kick butt. Also the question tv show would be cool.

2 Likes

The Question

2 Likes

Jonah Hex would be really cool, if done right.

1 Like

Djd187: the manhunter i speak of was done by goodwin and simonson as a backup feature in some detective comics issues in the 1970’s, subsequently collected as a 1-shot issue of its own in the 1980’s. The character was based on the kirby character, i think, but taken in a diff direction.

1 Like

Batgirl, duh!

2 Likes

Fate, zatanna, vixen, red tornado and his siblings, maybe even cap. atom.

1 Like

Zatanna!!! @RollingThunder06 I agree with you, Batgirl would be awesome, too!

1 Like

Suziemike

Gotcha, that’s interesting I’ll l look for it. Thank u for responding, I was curious if there was a series of manhunter besides the New Gods ‘71/ Kirby ones. I was also thinking u might’ve been talking bout the Lantern style manhunters so thanks for the clarity.

1 Like