Which DC HERO would you like to see get their own solo show?

I would like to see either a DR.FATE show or a Phantom Stranger show…I like Constantine, but Fate and Stranger deserve shot at a mystic show too

7 Likes

I would like to see Vibe and Killer Frost get theirs​:smirk::roll_eyes:they don’t get that much development or action scenes that much unless they’re with Barry. Hopefully Season 5 of The Flash will focus on them too

1 Like

Red hood

6 Likes

Without a question, The Quest?on. No doubt. :grin:

1 Like

Tommy Monaghan. AKA Hitman😎

A Spectre series or film would be nice, live or animated!

Is that animated short from 2010 available to see here?

2 Likes

Live action batman, a red hood show, and maybe another bat-myte special just for kicks and giggles.

I think Question should have his own show, I think that would be cool since he’s more like a Detective. :slight_smile:

Black Canary because I think exploring her as a “rock star by day, sonic screaming kickass black belt superhero by night” would be amazing.

1 Like

Static

2 Likes

Spectre. I’d also like a Question show. Gang Buster would be cool too but done as a gritty animated series like the old HBO spawn series with a touch of an anime feel to it.

1 Like

Nightwing. I hope they eventually just spin the Titans version of Dick out into his show.

2 Likes

A Gang Buster show. Now that’s a gangbusters idea! I’d watch it.

1 Like

green lantern for sure

1. Question
  2. Booster Gold
  3. Wildcat
  4. Shazam
  5. Huntress
  6. Cheshire and Red Arrow or Sportsmaster
  7. Phantom Stranger
  8. Jonah Hex
  9. Captain Atom
  10. Red Hood
  11. Hawkgirl and Hawkman
2 Likes

There was once talk of blue & gold staring Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudik (which I might have spelt wrong). I would love a buddy comedy like that.

1 Like

z
The Question - Vic Sage. The True Question

1 Like

Red Hood, hands down Jason Todd!

2 Likes

Jason Todd

2 Likes

The Question. Jeffrey Combs resuming the role would be fantastic.

3 Likes