which DC hero should get their own show on Netflix or DC App?

for me i really think the green lantern get his own show or why not add another season to the constantine on the i really enjoyed his presents on legends of tomorrow but which hero or heros would you like to see get their own tv show and i would like to see the green lantern show on the dc app would say netflix but dont think it would be as good if it were on the dc app

5 Likes

I’d say Metal Men & Dr. William Magnus. Could even start when Magnus was a student of T.O. morrow. Tons of space to create in that world & they’ve never expanded it. A lil on Brave & Bold & Gods & Monsters, but never as the main focus of their own show.

2 Likes

sounds great bud and never heard of them sadly but with their own show i would get to know them better excellent choices

1 Like

Mikethecoptic

Thank u. Their almost comparable to the Doom Patrol. Their metals made into sentient robots. Mercury , Platinum, Gold, Tin etc. platinum is basically a blonde she’s the only girl. Chemo is one of their nemesis. Their in Brave & Bold as I said & their, in a different dimension in Gods & Monsters so their all different things. Platinum is a lady married to Dr. Magnus. I won’t say anything in case u watch or read any of them. Gods & Monsters are on here in comic form. I haven’t read em but I love the movie.

2 Likes

djd

thats so awesome sounds intresting diffently gonna read thoes maybe after i watch the movie gonna find it on a stream maybe tomorrow or sometime this weekend since i always have alot of freetime i always enjoy getting to know more about superheros that i never heard and helps me gain more knowledge thanks for the recommendation bud look foward to watching the movie

1 Like

You bet. The Metal Men are one of my favorite teams. Brave & Bold toons are the best representation of them in film. In Gods & Monsters their kind of hard to identify, if u watch their episodes on Brave you’ll know who’s who. I haven’t read the comics, but I’m sure there close to movie if not exact. I’ll probably read them.

3 Likes

Batgirl

4 Likes

shannonmccool

Yes Batgirl would be amazing, one of my all time favorites.

1 Like

shannonmcool

i agree we need a batwomen show would be awesome

2 Likes

Constantine!! Please a second season it’s soo good. Matt Ryan is John Constantine!!

4 Likes

I’d like to see a Nightwing solo show, but with the success of Titans, I’m satisfied seeing him on that show.

What I’d really love to see, is a John Butcher AKA “The Butcher” solo live-action episodic show based on the 5 issue limited series that guest starred Green Arrow.

2 Likes

I’d love to see an edgy, Daredevil style show centered around Spoiler or Batgirl.

2 Likes

I’ll love to see a Horror anthology show based around the House of Mystery.

3 Likes

A continuation of Constantine would be awesome! I would also love to see a Nightwing show or just a straight up live action Batman show. Not like Gotham, which I still like. Like actually Batman.

1 Like

Screw netflix. Let’s get a Booster Gold series on DC universe. Live action or animated.

Or maybe a show that would be like the Showcase comics . So you would have a weekly show, that would showcase different heroes each episode or arc.

2 Likes

I’d like to see the more supernatural side of DC, so how about the Specter or Phantom Stranger?

3 Likes

I believe a Doctor Fate show would take off! The amount of content DC can generate from is astronomical.
Also, a straight up Injustice Live-Action mini series would be great as well.

1 Like

Constantine ~ Season Two

3 Likes

John Constantine

1 Like

Robin (DAMIAN WAYNE) should get his own DC UNIVERSE TV SHOW my favorite character.

2 Likes