Which “DC comics team” would you want to be a member of and why?

Justice League for me. Best cafeteria food selection.

1 Like

The Bat Family - Bruce is rich so I am going to go out on a limb and say the foods good at Wayne manor too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The Justice League. Hangin’ with Superman, Wonder Woman and the test would be the bomb diggity.

2 Likes

Even though I would love to be with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and the rest of the Justice League I’d have to say that I’d wanna be with The Suicide Squad cuz being with Harley and Deadshot all day and night it’s not a bad day’s worth

1 Like

Flash family

Crime Syndicate

Bat fam

Why
To mess with Damian Wayne
Cash
To force Damian Wayne to join a mw3 lobby

JSA due to their involvement in WW II fighting w/o using superpowers to improve morale of the soldiers. Much in the same way with the Freedom Fighters which my reasons would be the same as far as boosting troop & civilian morale. The Doom Patrol just b/c of their unique cast of characters. TNTT & the Titans for fighting not only super villains, but also helping out the common man/woman on the street as well. Adding on to Doom Patrol. They even sacrificed themselves for a town with a population of 14, that’s a super hero team in the truest sense of the title.

1 Like

The New Gods!!

1 Like