which DC characters or teams should get a video game ?

Personally I would play a open world Green Arrow or Justice League video game. Imagine a open universe Green Lantern video game lol. What characters you think would have a decent video game ?

2 Likes

An open world green arrow game would be badass but I’d like one about the joker

1 Like

Suicide Squad would be fun as hell, I’d imagine.

5 Likes

I would love Red Hood and The Outlaws!

2 Likes

dont care which 2 but as long as there open world the flash,green arrow i think they would be both great games

1 Like

An Green Arrow open world game would not be that far off from the game play of an Assassin’s Creed game. In fact, I wouldn’t mind seeing GA as a playable character in one of those games.

1 Like

A flash open world would be fun. Able to control Barry, Wally, Bart. But an Aquaman open world game would be the BEST. Imagine swimming through Atlantis.

1 Like

Like this >>>>>>

1 Like

As much as I want to say Superman but I would like to see other characters take the spotlight. I think green lantern or the flash would be fun.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for a justice league game made by rocksteady or a superman solo game.

1 Like

I’d be game for Fourth World or New 52 Blackhawks games.

3 Likes

Teen Titans, and have it be some inter dimensional conflict that lets you play as all of the different Titans throughout the various universes.

For example you could play as Kid Flash (Wally West), the Flash (Wally West) or Kid Flash (Bart Allen). Also you could play as the characters from the cartoons,or the live action show.

1 Like

@LongLiveTimDrake, there was a game based on the characters of the Young Justice animated series about 5 years ago.

2 Likes

Green Lantern Corp would be cool, maybe something sort of like a Bioware game where you create a new character and choose where you go. In a similar vein, someone like DontNod could do something cool with Gotham Central.

Oh, and imagine a God of War style game starring Wonder Woman.

1 Like

@dnno1 that looks dope! i don’t have a gaming system right now, otherwise i’d totally buy a copy on ebay.

1 Like

@dnno1 that looks dope! i don’t have a gaming system right now, otherwise i’d totally buy a copy on ebay.

1 Like

1 Like

I imagine making a game off any of the mainstream DC characters that are not Batman would be tough. The other members of the Justice League are basically godlike. Batman is the only human with set limitations. It’s why a Superman game is impossible, it’s why a Flash game is unlikely, and we got a Green Lantern game years ago that nobody remembers or talks about.

1 Like

The only Justice League games I can think of are Justice League Task Force for the SNES and Justice League Heroes for consoles and PSP. I’m not overly well versed in the video game side of DC, so are there any others? I seem to remember something for the Cartoon Network JL when it was in production.

2 Likes

Wonder Woman is always ignored. She needs a game and animated series…

3 Likes