Which DC Character Would You Want as a Quarantine Buddy?

Sara Lance AKA White Canary from DC Legends :white_heart:

2 Likes

Drawn by Phil Cho?

1 Like

Miss Gsptlsnz

My first thought was Mr Mxy, but I fear that the day will come when having my living room be Jumanjied every day will lose its charm.

Miss Gsptlsnz seems the more stable omnipotent being to bring the world to your livingroom.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m w/ @Mangrove & @Hiraeth.
Gonna have to go w/ the Green on this one.
Ivy or Swampy. :green_heart:

2 Likes

@sean-Malloy Yeah, but I edited the post

1 Like

Why?

1 Like

I think I would go with Poison Ivy because she would be interesting but not drive you absolutely crazy.

1 Like

No reason

1 Like

Plastic Man!

1 Like

Dick Grayson!! Iā€™ll stay fit during all of this and learn cool moves lol

1 Like

There r a lot of options but I think I would choose Booster Gold or maybe Nightwing they seem like chill ppl to hang out with

1 Like

@alvinistsn.31864 agreed!!! :+1:

:100: Agreed!!!

I think my pick would be to go and quarantine on the kent farm, few chances of being murdered and id get to hang out with very sweet people. I wouldnā€™t trust most heroes to clean up after themselves anyways

1 Like

This is very true, I think the Kents would be the best and safest option. :100:

Why wouldnā€™t you trust the heroes to clean up after themselves?

1 Like

Jason Todd forā€¦ reasonsā€¦ like reading literatureā€¦ yeah, thatā€™s itā€¦

(In all seriousness though I do imagine having a small impromptu book club, and I can bake the brownies for it.)

1 Like

mostly based on dick graysonā€™s apartment, its a MESS! leaves his suit out on the middle of the living room floor. secret identity whomst?? guilty of being messy until proven innocent and organized, like jason todd! just not a fan of guns, only reason i didnt pick him

2 Likes

Superman (Clark Kent/Kal-El), Batman (Bruce Wayne) And Wonder Woman (Diana Prince/Princess Diana)

1 Like

Just them?

1 Like