Which DC character would you name your children after?

My sister and I were talking about this last night. I said that if I had a son, I’d name him Oliver Grayson. If I had a daughter, I’d name her Cassandra Raven.

She jokingly said that she’ll name one of her kids Arkham Curry haha

13 Likes

I’m neither married nor do I have any interest in having kids, but if I were to have kids and wanted to adorn them with DC names, I’d probably have to go with Superman oriented names.

Clark, Joseph, Jonathan, Perry for a boy (for starters). Lara, Lois, Lana, Lori, Kara (again, for a start) for a girl.

4 Likes

I decided a while back, that if I ever have a son, I’m naming him Jason Todd.
I know that’s not exactly setting him up for greatness, but I figure it’d be a good name.

4 Likes

Oliver!

2 Likes

Bouncing Boy

1 Like

Selina Kyle or Diana Prince as first & middle names for girls

3 Likes

@Vroom nice! My older cousin was actually named after Clark/Superman.

@Sole_Survivor66 To be fair, Jason Todd is such a kick-ass name.

2 Likes

Fun fact, Hal is a nickname for Henry as well as Harold! Wife didn’t know that when we picked out names!

4 Likes

Jason Todd (after my favorite and the second robin) , Harleen (Harley Quinn) , Dinah (Black Canary) ect…

3 Likes

Girls
Kory Grayson ( for Star and Dick )
Talia Wayne ( for Talia, Bruce, and Damian)
Ivy Lilian ( for Ivy)
Boys
Garfield Raven ( for BB and Raven )
Damian Drake ( for Damian, and Tim)
Kyle Frances ( for Selina and Harley )

1 Like

Also my parents are Jim & Barb my moms nickname is Babs so I got the Gordon’s covered. Then my sisters married name is Whitmore, no Courtney’s in the family tho but close.

2 Likes

I actually named my son Alexander after Lex Luthor. Specifically because I was a major fan of Smallville in high school & loved Michael Rosenbaum’s performance. I always told my family I’d name my first born Alexander and luckily my ex wife was onboard when he was born lol Hopefully as he gets older he’ll go by Lex lol I will say ironically he does have red hair like Lex in most interpretations does lol

3 Likes

If I have a little girl I’m having Harleen Quinzel first and middle name, point blank lmao. My parents talked me out of Gotham and Richard Grayson for my son…
If I ever have a son it will be one of those and :woman_shrugging: who ever wants to try me lmao

1 Like

Twins runs in my family, so if I have twins, I’d like to name them Clark Kent Armstrong & Bruce Wayne Armstrong. The World’s Finest, lol.

3 Likes

Omg of I have twins its
Harley and Jack
Pamela and Harley
Or
Jason and Jack
:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Oswaldo/Oswald for sure…but that’s I suppose naming him after a villain if I did that. Hmm. But I like the name!

1 Like

The Batman. And I mean The Batman. As in, “Would you like to go to the board and solve this equation The Batman?” :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

My son will be Kal-El if I have another it will be Bruce and if is a girl is either Dona or Kara.

1 Like

jgjusmc

Haha that’s awesome

1 Like

If I had kids I would obviously name them Don and Dawn like Barry did.