Which DC Character Would You Have Lunch With?

If You Could I have Lunch With One :dc: Character Who Would It Be You Can Have Lunch with 4 or more and they could be dead or Alive

10 Likes

Easy green lantern Hal in specific because he can have a good time and his ring could allow us to fly go to space and all sorts of sick stuff

6 Likes

@Mr.HusH Nice!
I would probably have lunch with nightwing just cause i want to
meet him

5 Likes

Yea nightwing is the kinda guy you want to be you’re best man at a wedding and in my opinion is the best robin for what robins are meant to be

8 Likes

Hawkman

Airwing

Dragon of Barbatos

Katarthul

6 Likes

I’d have lunch with my guaranteed lunch buddy for life :blush:

8 Likes

Tim, Kon, Cassie, and Bart. We go to McDonald :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Impulse (Bart), Sixpack, Tommy Monaghan, Collapser, Peacemaker, Vigilante (but DCEU version), and Robin (Damian)

6 Likes

Red hood or kid flash

5 Likes

Some people who would actually show up and not have to leave two minutes later due to a supervillain attack in New York.

Ma and Pa Kent
Lana Lang
Silver St. Cloud
maybe Alfred

7 Likes

@MatthewHecht He most likely would eat you for lunch

4 Likes

Nice Choices @garzachr30.78140 and @timmay_bird

4 Likes

I second this one.

5 Likes

I do feel like it would be really hard to top the Kents. Clark himself would be great, but I’d feel like I was keeping him from doing something more important.
I do feel like maybe Sinestro would be interesting. As long as he wasn’t trying to kill me (which hopefully he wouldn’t be if he agreed to get lunch with me), he’d probably make for an interesting conversation partner. If nothing else talking archaeology would be fun.

7 Likes

Harley Quinn, lobo or king shark because I want a simple dinner to be a challenge.

7 Likes

And plus Harley Quinn would give a good laugh

5 Likes

@Green.Lantern sinestro would just be a interesting lunch​:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

It definitely would be interesting!
I feel like Harley would be the type to dine and dash. And probably want to go to somewhere really unusual, which could be fun.

6 Likes

Maybe…

7 Likes

I would love to converse with Darkseid while getting some taco bell:0_darkseid:as long as he isn’t killing me

5 Likes