Which DC character would like to have a tattoo of you...

We know some folks have tattoos of character(s) or symbol(s) from the DC Comics universe. From Atrocious to Zatanna.
(Including our much beloved @AppleJack )

So, if any character in the DC Comics Universe was going to get a tattoo of you, who would it be? (And yes, the generally untattooable are in play, like Supers, Doomsday, Swampy, etc.)

I posed the question to @AppleJack and got the response that if I ever posed the question in the General section, AJ would love to see the answers. Who am I to deny a request of AJ.

Let’s all give AJ something interesting and fun to read in the General section.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought that Dasaad is heavily tattooed, hence the long robe he wears all the time.

I can see him with a tattoo of me on the back of one calves.

3 Likes

Swamp Thing.

3 Likes

Addendum: If Chase Meridian got a tattoo of my mug that’d be just swell.

2 Likes

I’ll be getting a Harley tattoo when I can add some more bulk to my right arm, and a Red Lantern sigil tattoo on my left shoulder.

2 Likes

Pin-up of Livewire probably, I doubt anyone I’d run into would know who it was but she’s one of my personal favs.

Something like…

2 Likes

@gibbyhertz & @Truth_of_Pisces

Both very cool choices.

But if a DC character was going to get a tattoo of YOU, what character(s) would it be?

I wouldn’t mind if Zatanna had a tat of me or black Alice since she seems the tattoo type. Raven would be cool, she got a Raven tattooed on her lower back in an issue of Teen Titans. I believe Tracy 13 has tats from messing with black magic, so she could add me on. I’m discovering I have a theme of magic goth girls wonder what that’s about?

1 Like

I feel like it would have to be Harley because I have a tattoo of her! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi HarleysPuddin

I’ve been in the phantom zone nonstop reading all the unreal comics u guys dropped in July. This is my 1st x back to community since that day.

1 Like

We missed you, @djd187.81432. Welcome home!!

1 Like

HarleysPuddin

Thank u likewise. I figuratively couldn’t stop reading comics, every time I logged in I thought, I need to go to community b4 I get buried. Then I’d start reading and I couldn’t quit. Thank u for all the comics btw, despite it completely stopping me from getting to community it’s so great to have access to all these great comics :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have a tatoo of the Sandman’s battle helm. Like NOBODY recognizes it.

2 Likes

Would it be odd if Lois had a tattoo of me?

1 Like

@Vroom
I think it’d be awesome.

1 Like

Lana Lang would have the initials MSG TV tattooed on the inside of her wrist, and would refuse to talk about if asked.

1 Like