Which DC character should have a movie that does not have a movie?

I would like Huntress and Black Canary.

3 Likes

Lobo.

4 Likes

Hawkman

2 Likes

Spectre

1 Like

Booster Gold. Nuff said.

2 Likes

Nightwing, or Hal and John.

2 Likes

Lobo, Nightwing, Zatanna, Booster

2 Likes

It will never happen but Animal Man or Metal Men

2 Likes

Metal Men almost had a movie. It was in development just after MoS.

1 Like

In my opinion, it’s criminal that Tim Drake hasn’t shown up in the Animated Universe

3 Likes

If we are talking about Live Action movies:

Power Girl
Batgirl
Adam Strange
Green Arrow and Black Canary
Mon El - and/or - Legion of Superheroes
Justice Society of America
The original version of The Huntress (from the Silver Age Earth 2)
and so on and on and on.

MACJR

3 Likes

Can I pick all of the above? Because I like all of those ideas.

If I had to pick one, I’d say Nightwing. For one of the most important heroes in the main continuity, he gets extremely little exposure in adaptations. I guess it’s because Batman adaptations don’t like to even include Robin, let alone go to the trouble of having a character who used to be Robin.

3 Likes

There was talk about a Nightwing movie a couple years ago. I imagine it’s fallen to the wayside until WB decides the trajectory of Batman’s next cinematic outings.

I’m all for a Metal Men movie, especially if it’s based on the Metal Men story from the Legends of Tomorrow mini-series. I enjoyed that story and the villain of it.

3 Likes

Martian Manhunter would be amazing.

3 Likes

Didn’t you guys already see the Lobo movie? It’s great :slight_smile:

Blue Beetle, do what I think 52 did and have Ted Kord mentor Jaimie Reeves. Kord can cameo with his bff Booster Gold while ushering in the newer class that Reeves is part of.

Doctor Fate should get one. He also has ties to Blue Beetle, at least in the 52 incarnation, so Fate and BB would have semi Egyptian ties?

Red Tornado

@Doomsday787, no, I have not seen the Lobo movie. I am not a fan of Lobo, but if are superheroes in the show, I might be interested in seeing it. Perhaps I should look into what the show is about.

Normally though, I pass on shows that are titled after villains or anti-heroes.

MACJR

https://youtu.be/PuRIJA7KyHE
enjoy :wink:

Martian Manhunter for sure. Make it a Sci-fi and film noir mashup.

1 Like

I think maybe some of the New Age of Heroes stuff could be cool. I’d personally love to see a Sideways movie. Maybe change his origin, get rid of the connection to Metal, and make it a super hero comedy similar in tone to Guardians of the Galaxy or Deadpool. I think it would be cool to see this especially since this film would have the opportunity to really stand out among DC’s current cinematic output.

I am a diehard Tim Drake Robin fan. Not the rebooted back story, but the original one. I like that he had a different family dynamic than the other Robins, and that he was just a nerd wanting to help his hero. I liked that he had to WORK for his place and that, for once, Batman didn’t choose Robin. Robin chose him.
I hate that most of the animated films re-write him, making him more like Todd or Dick, if he’s included at all. Instead, we see far more Damian. Not a fan. Even Ra’s al Gul prefers Tim.