Which DC Character Has The Worst Parents?

Lest we forget…

Talia, Dusan, and Nyssa.

5 Likes

Honestly didn’t know much about Stephanie’s mother to make a fair comparison on mothers.

But I know Lady Shiva is a cruel mother to Cassandra with varying degrees of love she gives back to Cassandra.

7 Likes

Damian Wayne

6 Likes

Poll 5!

• Cassandra Cain
  • Talia al Ghul

0 voters

Poll 6

• Dusan al Ghul
  • Nyssa al Ghul

0 voters

Damian saved for next.

6 Likes

Batman they are dead and me I have a father figure who throws me into dangerous situations

5 Likes

Black mask also had some pretty awful parents. I mean they were kind of just trying to get a good public reputation, but they went about it to Roman the wrong way.

6 Likes

raven, jason todd (birth parents) captain cold, poison ivy, harvey dent, oswald cobblepott you know what just all of batman’s main rogues

5 Likes

Poll 7 interested to see this one.

Not counting being dead as bad parenting for personal reasons.

• Damian Wayne
  • Jason Todd

0 voters

5 Likes

Poll 8

• Raven (Rachel Roth)
  • Captain Cold

0 voters

Poll 9

• Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley)
  • Two-Face (Harvey Dent)

0 voters

Penguin saved for next. Might also be time for considering winners soon. Some early polls have a clear lead already.

5 Likes

Alberto Falcons (AKA Holiday)

Tommy Monaghan (his dad tries to kill him several times, and is responsible for his mother’s death)

Collapser

5 Likes

Lucifer is a DC character.

4 Likes

In the immortal words of Batman, “Whoops. Batman back in. Forgot to drop the mic.”

3 Likes

I feel like there are a lot of bad parents in DC in general. I also think that there are a lot of “one parent specifically” situations, or a lot that some of us aren’t familiar with, especially since it could depend on story and version. But… this is an interesting topic.

3 Likes

You might want to use spoiler tags for that.

3 Likes

Ok. I just figured since it’s been like 20 years, i wouldn’t need them. Idk. I’ll add them just in case

4 Likes

First some eliminations! This is going to be a bunch of polls.
Tier 2 Poll 1

• Ultraman
  • Harley Quinn

0 voters

Tier 2 Poll 2

• Lex Luthor
  • Grant and Joseph Wilson

0 voters

Tier 2 Poll 3

• Cassandra Cain
  • Rose Wilson

0 voters

Tier 2 Poll 4

• Stephanie Brown
  • Nyssa al Ghul

0 voters

Tier 2 Poll 5

• Damian Wayne
  • Raven (Rachel Roth)

0 voters

Tier 2 Poll 6

• Jason Todd
  • Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley)

0 voters

Some of these guys were tied so I’m putting them against someone different to see if we can get a clearer winner.

poll 10!

• Alberto Falcone
  • Tommy Monaghan

0 voters

Poll 11!

• Collapser
  • Penguin (Oswald Cobblepot)

0 voters

Lucifer saved for next.

2 Likes

Demon’s Head vs Actual Demon! What a match-up!

2 Likes

Demon’s head’s daughter’s son vs demon’s daughter.

2 Likes

you could’ve just said Demon’s Head’s grandson…

2 Likes

But then I lose that extra apostrophe.

Are HQ’s parent’s that bad? I haven’t seen the show but I was under the impression that her father was less than ideal but ultimately her parent’s were hardly the worst.

Also, anyone else feel like Alberto was little whiny? I mean, Selina had it bad but him? So your dad forgot your birthday once. Let it go man.

1 Like