Which DC Character Could You Beat in a Fight?

Pretty straightforward, which DC characters could you beat in a fight? Try to give yourself some credit and aim high or we are all just going to say Condiment King and the thread will get dull. Aim high! You got this! (You also have knowledge of DC universe so there’s that).

My love of bat-fam, I might be able to take Lucius Fox, Alfred the cat, Harold Alnut, Bat-cow, and (to aim high) might stand a chance against Alfred and Steph if I had a sword and they were unarmed. (Like I said, aiming high.)

Rouges? Me with a sword vs Zsasz unarmed is a fight I wouldn’t want to be in but think I could pull off on my best day and his worst (aiming really high). Also CK, Kite-man, Sewer King, Ventriloquist and Scarface and a few others that are basically normal people.

5 Likes

I would absolutely fight Joker. I may not win, but I won’t go down without a fight. I am confident I could inflict permanent damage upon him before he inevitably kills me. I think I could beat Bart Allen in a fight if I had a weapon, but also, I do not want to fight Bart at all. Also I could beat Lego Batman in a fight because I would just step on him.

7 Likes

I have super strength, super agility, am an expert gymnast, kick boxer, am trained in hand to hand combat by the greatest boxer ever, have the power of the stars, can disable organic and electric systems, and I can absorb energy.

I think I can beat lots and lots of DC characters.

5 Likes

I don’t know, have you ever stepped on those ears before? That hurts worse than getting tortured by Cadmus.

4 Likes

That is why you fight wearing boots.

4 Likes

That’s why you come prepared.

7 Likes

i would be wearing shoes, yes
@TheBatmanofNML do you normally fight people without wearing shoes? that seems inconvenient. what if you stub your toe in the middle of a battle with your enemy?

6 Likes

I could take out most of Batman’s enemies with just a gun and the element of surprise since they’re pretty much just crazy people and mob bosses.

I’d like to use a silenced PSG1 please and no if you give me that you’re probably not getting it back.

6 Likes

Tim Drake, Color Kid, and a lot of random bystanders.

6 Likes

I think Tim could beat you in a fight

3 Likes

I normally wear tennis shoes. I’ve gone barefoot before though. If I stub my toe, it’s because my toe got in my way so it deserved it. (Take that you stupid toe! I’m not crying because of pain! I’m crying at how stupid my toe is!)

5 Likes

Snapper Carr…maybe.

5 Likes

Martian Manhunter. I have a lighter.

7 Likes

I could beat:

Cyborg (EMP)
Negative Man (Just attack him while the spirit is out)
Penguin (One-punch KO)
Mr. Mind (He’s a worm…)
The Brain (He can’t fight back)
Proxy (Unlike Oracle, she doesn’t know how to fight)
Mister Atom (Flip his off-switch)
Bane (Literally just pull the tubes of venom out)

4 Likes

Feel like it would be harder than we think to get those tubes on Bane but good point on cyborg.

4 Likes

Oh, sorry, didn’t realize there was a similar thread.

3 Likes

I think it’s a bit different. Who I’d want to fight is much different than someone I could actually beat

4 Likes

Actually had a pretty good conversation about this the other day. The difference between people on the ideas of surrender, kamikaze tactics and fighting when you know you will lose. Conversation was with a group I’m a part of that actually studies these kind of things so it was pretty interesting. You would be surprised how many people give up with good odds and how many fight with no odds. Watch The Last Samurai sometime too. I’m pretty case by case on it myself.

4 Likes

I fight people I know I will lose to all the time, like when I kicked Mordru in the back of the knees. I did not expect to beat him. I just wanted to keep him from killing the baby. Mission accomplished.

4 Likes

Cause I wanna hit Joker and Guy Gardner in the face, but I know that they’d beat me in a fight

4 Likes