Which D.C. live action film are You MOST looking forward to?

We all know for the most part which movies are coming up within the “DCEU”. Which one are you all MOST looking forward within the next 5 years we’ll say and why? I figured we could get a hype train going or something lol

For me it’s a tie between WW84 (cannot wait to see Cheetah’s potrayal) and Birds of Prey. And if a JLA sequel gets announced within the near future then that’s shooting to the top of my list.

2 Likes

Birds Of Prey.
Shazam.
WW II.

2 Likes

If Zatanna or JL Dark or any JSA happens, add those to my list. Zatanna most wanted for me.

2 Likes

nice picks! I always forget about the JSA…really hoping Stargirls touches a lot of that side.

2 Likes

That’s right. Good call. Stargirl will bring the JSA for sure. Totally forgot the casting already. I had an app glitch, just got back 3 days ago. Saw the comics on here, couldn’t stop. Trying to catch up on threads now.

2 Likes

Def the joker movie, phoenix is an incredibly talented actor, prob my second most anticipated movie besides endgame

2 Likes

Batman aswell obviously, matt reeves is seriously talented, can’t wait to see cast

2 Likes

Birds of Prey
Shazam
WW2

2 Likes

Suicide Squad 2