Which characters do you think deserve a new solo title?

Blue Beetle and Martian Man Hunter ( Jon Jone’z)

4 Likes

Honestly, I wanna see more of Sideways. His power set was totally unique, and he was a nice spin on the teenage superhero that was so clearly inspired by Spider-Man. If they gave him more time, I could see him becoming as popular as someone like Jaime Reyes’ Blue Beetle.

4 Likes

I want 3. swamp thing needs his own title again, not these Walmart books. I would love for bizarro to get a title and I know they did a short run for Solomon Grundy at one point but it would be cool to see him star in his own title again.

Blue Beetle needs some love. I feel like his solo Rebirth run could have been really interesting once it got its footing. Sadly, it was not meant to be…

4 Likes

2 Likes

Honestly, I would love another Superboy/Conner Kent solo title. Especially one that can explain his whole history because really to this day i’m still confused which conner is which… :joy:

4 Likes

Honestly detective chimp all the way, also doctor fate, superboy, booster gold, blue beetle, and hawk and dove( I know that’s two people but they’re a package deal)

3 Likes

Whomever Tom King wants to write.
The same goes for Marc Russel and Tom Taylor.

4 Likes

Now that Heroes in Crisis set the stage, I’d really like to see a new Blue Beetle/Booster Gold ongoing. Done mostly straight like Booster’s last solo run, but with plenty of the humor and hijinks mixed in that made them the Abbott and Costello of the Superhero set.

4 Likes

I would really like to see Stargirl to have her own comic series, there is so much the writers can do with the character. :slightly_smiling_face: And I hope they make another Penguin series. I’d like to see him running the Iceberg Lounge and dealing with Batman. :penguin::penguin::penguin:

2 Likes

Detective Chimp- if it’s a serious series.
I miss the Superman family and Batman family series of old. I’d love to see them back.
The team up series like Brave and the Bold which highlights heroes that rarely work together is always a blast.
But that just me.

3 Likes

With the upcoming show it would seem likely that they would want a new Stargirl series. The only reason I can think of why they haven’t announced one already is that Geoff Johns is very busy and he may not want someone else to write it.

2 Likes

Batwoman for sure!

I think the Green Lantern Corps should always have an ongoing

4 Likes

Guy Gardner, interstellar backside kicker.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’d have to go with:

1. The Question (Vic Sage mentoring Renee Montoya)
  2. Zatanna
  3. Green Arrow (is it happening or not?)
  4. Deadman
  5. The Justice Society of America
5 Likes

I would love a Blue Beetle show and maybe a Dr. Fate show. But I really do think that Condiment King needs some more love.

2 Likes

Powergirl

But Have it be “Brave and Bold” more of a Cross Over comic, where Powergirl teams up with Harley Quinn , Wonder Woman, Booster Gold , Blue Beetle

3 Likes

That would be DC Comic presents…
It was Superman’s team-up book the Way Brave and the Bold became Batman’s.
(Since Power Girl is the Earth 2 Supergirl… )

1 Like

After this whole Year of the Villain is over with I would like to see:
Sinestro or Red Lantern Corps: I havent read there last runs but I feel like this would be interesting.
Zatanna: I love Zatanna more than just for her looks :joy:
Green Arrow: I liked the Rebirth run and was sad it was cancelled so abruptly.
Tim Drake or a Robins book: I would like to see either a solo tim or a team up between all the robins.
Titans: Brett Booth is one of my favorite artists and I loved his art in the beginning or Rebirth but we need consistent writing and for the writer to stay on the book for a while.
There are so many other characters that I would want for new solo series( not mini or maxi series) but I understand why they dont have one.

3 Likes