Which characters do you think deserve a new solo title?

There’s a lot of characters who haven’t had their own solo for a while that I wouldn’t mind seeing on the shelf again. What’s your 5 you’d like to see?

Mine:
Booster Gold- I loved the post 52 stuff and have missed it since the Johns series concluded.
Zatanna- Really enjoyed catching up o her last series on here and would love to see more of the same.
The Question- Specifically I miss the old run that had Vic and Montoya running together, one of the best dynamics I ever read.
Power Girl- Another one that I caught up on here and would like to see more from, even a series shared with Mister Terrific could be great.
Captain Comet- One of the oldest superhero’s around and the first mutant (take that Marvel) he’s never really had his own series to shine but was always great to see in REBELS

8 Likes

Tim Drake!
I dont care if it’s Robin, Red Robin, or Drake. Just give me a new solo Tim book. His Pre-New 52 series was great.

12 Likes

Lucky for me, a solo Question title is on the way! What I really want to see at this point is Green Arrow – not Oliver Queen, but the return of Connor Hawke.

11 Likes

I am excited for the new series as well @HubCityQuestion but do we know yet if the black label titles will be coming here?

1 Like

I’d like a new Black Lightning ongoing series. I recently finished reading the 6-issue “Cold Dead Hands” mini-series and really enjoyed it. I think he’s an interesting character and has a cool power set.

3 Likes

Black Label titles are not coming to DC Universe. Maybe that will change, but, sadly, there dont seem to be any plans for them.

2 Likes

Martha!

1 Like

I think that Firestorm should get his own series. He’s still there! Just sitting there! Getting generic lines!!! FREE HIM

3 Likes

What about the Young Justice Series? He’s doing a really great and involved part in that one.

1 Like

Swamp Thing.

Do whatever it takes to get Mark Russell onto an ongoing book. His story in the Swamp Thing Giant was excellent.

4 Likes
  1. Blue Devil (duh!) - he’s my all time favorite!!
  2. Doctor Occult - I would love to see some classic 40’s horror noir!
  3. Creeper - not exactly one of my faves, but would love to see him in a truly psychedelic romp where we’re not ever sure what’s real or not
  4. Angel and the Ape - I love a good mystery and this pair of unique detectives revamped with today’s sensibilities would make an awesome read
  5. Ray Terrell - he had some captivating subplots in Justice League America (and his prequel one-shot) that I wanted to see expounded upon but got lost in issue after issue of nothing but book long fight scenes
2 Likes

True, but I want a book with Tim being a detective by himself, preferably written by James Tynion IV.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Death get one. She’s one of my faves.

4 Likes

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!

Though personally, I would absolutely be up for a series either dedicated to Zombie Martha Wayne or to a sitcom about Ma and Pa Kent.

3 Likes

Serious answer: I would love a Black Canary or Captain Atom series.

5 Likes

Would like to see Kilowog get his own. Such a fun character. Never can get enough lanterns!!

3 Likes

Agreed. But the 80’s Captain Atom, not the Dr. Manhattan knockoff we get now.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Booster Gold get a new solo series. Or even Klarion too! I feel like he’s so minor but would love to see more of him and Teekl

8 Likes

Zatanna all day my friend! No explanation needed, she can hold her own :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Elongated Man or The Atom ( Ray Palmer).

3 Likes