Which Character Would You Remove from Doom Patrol?

Everyone loves Doom patrol And I do. but if they took out a character who do you guys want to be out?

3 Likes

i dont like cyborg. i feel like Cyborg place is pointless. if you remove all of Cyborg scenes in each episode it wouldnt hurt the episode and thats a problem

4 Likes

I like all of the characters (and I love Cliff and Jane), but I think I would take out Cyborg. I don’t think at any point in the history of the team in the comics was Cyborg actually a member.

2 Likes

I agree with the sentiments so far, but would go as far to say if Cyborg were to be removed, perhaps adding Casey Brink from the Gerard Way run would be a good fit​:four_leaf_clover:

Agreed

I feel like the most common answer would be Cyborg since he’s not a part of the team originally. Although I really like Joivan Wade as Cyborg. I do think the material given to him in Season 1 involving his father was stronger than Season 2. IMO it was better weaved into the overall story of Season 1 whereas his story in Season 2 felt more like a side-story.

I had this idea that if he leaves it’s because he joins The Justice League and they assign him to be a mentor for what would become Doom Patrol’s Earth version of the Teen Titans. That way he’s part of both The League and the Titans.

Ya I want like beast boy take out well I kind of hate Dorothy from season two lol

1 Like

What don’t you like about it?

So you want it more child friendly?

Cyborg he can go elsewhere Titans ahem for one :joy:

Anything but Titans plz :grimacing: While they do a good job when focusing on a few key characters they really have an issue with handling a big ensemble. I don’t want Cyborg to be Gar 2.0 :weary:

Lol I was really just speaking to which DP member I’d be ok with losing. And thinking just because of source material it works :joy:

You must not have liked the Vertigo line at all

1 Like

ahhhh okay

So, never even read the “Fables” comics?

1 Like

Gotta go with Cyborg myself. I like the character and the actor does a good job, but after season 1 he did seem a bit out of place. I know that is kind of his thing, he is the “real hero” among the group, but don’t know that it really worked.

2 Likes

Cyborg, he’s not part of the DP.

1 Like

The content for DP is really set in the tone it should be. They could cut some of the language but that’s about it if they want to stay true to the Formula. It’s not for everyone which is all good. Some like the family friendly content more which is fine Lots of Diversity in DC something for everyone!

It is the one that takes Most liberties with its content but it’s Holding true to the stories Really well aside slight adjustments think they Def. Exploit and have fun with the fact they can get away with more for sure! How “WTF” is also constantly quoted by cliff it’s his Catchphrase I enjoy it and am not bothered by the way they work all the innuendo’s/Profanity in there Because many times when you’ve read the material you could easily see how a “WTF” would’ve been out in there. And reading them I often found myself saying “WTF” as well! :joy: … it’s for me it’s a “No Holds Barred” Departure from the cookie cutter Norm/ or just slightly dark toned style of stories that we’ve become accustomed To! Also for perspective Legends of Tomorrow is one of my Favorites for CW “cookie” DC so it’s Really more of a case of Personal preference for some :+1:

2 Likes

Why dose everyone want cyborg to leave I was hoping for different answers from everybody lol

1 Like