Which character should have their own animated movie?

I’ve always liked Starfire, and think she deserves her own animated solo movie.

There’s so many DC characters out there. Who would you want to see get their own animated movie?

5 Likes

Kyle Rayner
Adam Strange
Wild Cat
Blue Beetle
Connor Kent
Deathstroke

1 Like

Batman Beyond
Kyle Raynor GL
Nightwing original, have nightwing movie start off with the falling out of batman and Robin, then him going to bloodhaven to face his first big adversary

Hawkgirl I would like to see a movie.

2 Likes

Nightwing deserves his own animated movie. He has a rich history of stories to draw from and villains who could set up an amazing movie.

4 Likes

Personally, I think Nightwing should have an animated series because of his relationships throughout the DC Universe…

Some characters I’d love to see an animated movie for would be…
Booster Gold
Deathstroke
Doctor Fate
Batgirl

2 Likes

I would like to see Kyle Rayner from his first run get his own film

2 Likes

Batgirl Year One was on the table but they took it off because the Animated Wonder Woman film didn’t sell too well they should reconsider it and release another Wonder Woman for that matter.

I’d love a retro looking JSA animated series.

2 Likes

I would love to see aLobo movie, a Plastic man movie and a Deadman movie

1 Like

Lobo! Have the writers and artists go nuts with it. Show him hunting down some bad ass aliens, bangin’ space babes, tangoing with a GL and end it with him getting a contract for the bounty of Kal-El leading him to earth. And hopfeully it would be as bad ass and vile as possible.

Id love to see a blue beetle movie that goes through all the different renditions of the character. Or just the adventures of Boster Gold and blue beetle.

1 Like

Deadman
Martian Manhunter

2 Likes

I would love to see a Wonder Twins animation movie. I think with this day and age the Wonder Twins will be awesome.

2 Likes

James Robinson Starman! It would be a murder mystery detective story

1 Like

A Tim Drake solo movie would work well. He’s been relegated to near nonexistence from the current animated movies. It would be really cool to retcon him in as Red Robin. Or a team up with Nightwing, it could play it like He’s a college kid who was taking a gap year. While Dick’s the son who comes over every weekend to do his laundry the raid the fridge.

redhood

Condiment King!!!

2 Likes

I would like to see a Starman animated story. The legacy story of a son taking a fathers (the original Starman) mantel.

A Black Canary animated movie w/ GA, Wildcat and maybe even an appearance by Huntress would be great & a nice way to get the buzz going since BoP will be hitting theaters in 2020.

1 Like