Which Big DC Storylines Would Make Great Movies?

I was wondering what dc stories would make great animated or live action films?
Examples may be like identity crisis, war of the gods, crisis , or any others.

1 Like

They need to utilize the Crime Syndicate…would love to some counterpart heroes on the big screen. But this probably won’t happen for a long time because the next villain for the jla is definitely the injustice society/legion of doom

2 Likes

A Smallville movie

2 Likes

Rotworld to me is one of my fave parts of the New 52

2 Likes

Hard Travelin’ Heroes would be cool and could take place in modern times.

3 Likes

Forever Evil. We need more villains in our lives!

3 Likes

Metal

4 Likes

Metal, Flashpoint, Darkseid War.

3 Likes

I think a new 52 version of Blackest Night and brightest day would be amazing! To see all the different lanterns come together and fight now that’s awesome! and for all the people that hate on the Green Lantern movie, Ryan Reynolds did an amazing job it’s just that the writing in the story were complete trash! Again this is in my opinion.

5 Likes

I think (as a writing student at Iowa) that any rogue story from flash would be a GREAT movie. It’d be fun, interesting, and not so complicated as suicide squad since the concept makes sense and we’d have more time to focus on characters.

Something like a movie version of the Flash Day episode from JLA

Forever Evil
Crisis on two earths
Hush
Blackest night
Superman red son
The trinity war
Wonder Woman gods and mortals
Grant Morrison justice league/ doom patrol
Shadow of the bat
Superman panic in the sky
Superman brainiac/ new krypton
Whatever happened to the man of steel
Justice league international (1987)
Earth one universe
Crime syndicate movie
Legion of superheroes
New Gods
Mr. Miracle
Kamandi
Death of superman
A John Stewart green lantern movie
Static Shock
Icon
Sinestro movie
Vandal Savage movie

2 Likes

Any pre flashpoint story

1 Like

JUDAS CONTRACT​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: or Tower Of Babel

2 Likes

Top 5 Stories:

1. Batman :The Long Halloween
  2. Justice
  3. Batman : The War of Jokes & Riddles
  4. Superman: Red Son
  5. Blackest Night
2 Likes

I think they should start a Bat-Family Universe and just focus on Bat-related characters. I would love to see:

1. Court of Owls
  2. Death of the Family
  3. No Man’s Land
2 Likes

This would be close to impossible to make logistically but Crisis on Infinite Earths would be amazing but instead of rehashing the entire history of the books and making the DCU one canonical story, they could merge all the DC TV and Movies through out the years as different earths. Who wouldn’t want to see Cavil’s Superman fighting side by side to Reeve’s Superman against the Anti-Monitor? Or Keaton’s Batman in contrast to Afleck’s? Another story I would like to see is a live action Kingdom Come but instead of a deconstruction of modern comic book superheroes, it would be a similar commentary to mainstream superhero movies.

1 Like

Batman: Death of the family
Batman: eternal
Justice League: No Justice
DC: Dark Knights Metal

1 Like

So how amazing would it be to get a green lantern brightest day movie or blackest night or an animated show that follows that story arc. Seems like an awesome idea to me.

Court of owls, or dark victory.

Dark Knights Metal and the war of jokes and riddles

1 Like