Which Batman?

If You Were In Serious Trouble In Gotham, Which “Live-Action” Batman Would You Want To Save You?

0 voters

3 Likes

Alas, Kevin Conroy’s cameo on the CW doesn’t count :cry:

2 Likes

Val Kilmer because at the beginning of Batman Forever his character tried to give away his secret identity just to save people. Thats a step I’m not sure the other Batmen would take.

2 Likes

Christian Bale

1 Like

Oh snap. Totally slipped my mind. Sorry about that.

Adam West, just because I know there’s no such thing as “serious trouble” in his Gotham.

5 Likes

Affleck, he can turn his head.

3 Likes

Adam West
1 Adam west would be fun to see in action,
2 no one dies in the show
3 He would be friendly, none of the others would stay long enough for me to talk to them and get their autographs :rofl:

5 Likes

I really like Bale

The reason why I pick Michael Keaton is because he is a Pittsburgh native from Allegheny County

1 Like

Adam West gets my vote

1 Like

Ben Affleck’s Batman was going to murder Superman. I feel he is the most unhinged.

I’d like to be rescued by Adam West and then climb the building and talk to random celebrities as they hang out the window to acknowledge Batman.

1 Like

Keaton

1 Like

As the kid,
Michael Keaton was my first live action of Batman. However I know that were others before him. But he had brought the Batman moment in the movie, even I had never read the comic books as kid at time.

1 Like

Definitely the Adam West 60’s Batman, it’s more fun and easily the Gotham I’m least likely to meet some horrible death!

This

3 Likes

Christian Bale

I only picked bat fleck because he is the most attractive Bruce Wayne.

1 Like