Which Batman Villain NEEDS to be in Batman 2021? explain?

Pig boi (professor pyg) and dude in my closet (joker)

1 Like

Poison Ivy There has never been a good interpretation of of this character in a film

She deserves respect

3 Likes

@animalperson damn right she does ⚘
The riddler and calender man somewhat of an unknown in the Batman villain that no one knows about.

2 Likes

I’d like to see villains who haven’t appeared in a movie before. Mad Hatter, Calendar Man, and Professor Pyg would work well for crime thriller movies that try to have a real world feel to them. Clayface, Man-Bat, and Solomon Grundy would do well in a movie that embraces its comic book roots.

Hush would be nice to have as a villain too, but if that plot is adapted it should be done as a sequel that way there’s time to establish the other characters who appear in the story.

3 Likes

I would love another Poison Ivy. Uma Thurman was really good.

1 Like

I would love to see Deathstroke be the big villain. Having Batman and Deathstroke square off both physically and intellectually would be awsome! And then have Solomon Grundy and Clayface be the side villains that Deathstroke uses as cannon fodder against Batman.

4 Likes

Man-bat or Mad-hatter would be awesome, but if Killer Moth makes a cameo of some sort I’d be thrilled.

3 Likes

I hope they do new villains like killer croc, manbat, or the riddler like a saw type character. U can do firefly, kgbeast, anarky, clayface, Victor zsasz, Rupert Thorne, or Tony zucco leading into a Nightwing spinoff

3 Likes