which Batman arc is your favorite ? Help me pick.

What Batman comic book arc is your favorite and why? I have always been a huge Batman comic fan. I’ve read a lot of different stuff from Batman but I want to read more so I’m getting ideas of Batman arcs I should read. Because of life I’ve missed some and just never got the chance so help me out.

Year one

1 Like

Court of owls.

1 Like

Court of Owls.

I’ve read pretty much every Batman story you can name and the Court of Owls is my favorite.

1 Like

Batman Earth one. To be honest all the earth one books are good, Superman being my favorite.

2 Likes

Hush

2 Likes

court of owls

1 Like

The Long Halloween and Dark Victory … easily my favorite Batman stories. Still waiting on DC to get their heads out and do an animated movie adaptation.

1 Like

Frank Miller’s Batman!

Aside from the big/obvious suggestions, Legends of the Dark Knight is a great classic Batman series to dive into here.

1 Like

I’m a fan of no mans land. It was just an epic storyline

The Killing Joke.

1 Like

The Long Halloween and Dark Victory are genius works. Jeph Loeb and Time Sale are perfect together.

Batman: Year 100 is a fun, good, gritty read too. An old Batman is interesting in my opinion.

My favorite is Hush for many reasons…there is a huge cast of characters in this story arc, it’s got a pretty good twist in the plot, and who doesn’t love the rooftop chemistry between the Bat and the Cat (well at least until Batman 50 we did)

1 Like

Hush, it is a very good character arc as well as a true crime mystery. It is a slow burn with a unique new villain that I feel should be used in future arcs.

1 Like