Where's the Young Justice sweepstakes?

I’ve looked everywhere for this Young Justice Sweepstakes Link I got in my email and can’t find it anywhere. When I click the link in the email it just sends me to a join up screen, but I am already a member, so when I click log - in, it just logs me in and when I go to the NEWS section to try and find it, it’s not there. WTF DC? It should not be this difficult to enter a sweepstakes.

6 Likes

totally
new sweep. who dis?

Hi @adam.norman.39490, this particular sweepstakes is only available to subscribers. This means one of two things:

1. If you are already subscribed, you are automatically entered to win! No need to register, anywhere. Your name is already in the hat.
  2. You are not subscribed, and will not subscribe before December 17th (another condition to be entered). Therefore, you can enter through an alternate method by doing the following:
  1. BY MAIL WITHOUT PURCHASE
    Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes WITHOUT PURCHASE by mail. On a plain, industry-standard postcard, hand-print your first name, last name, street address (no P.O. boxes allowed), city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, email address and date of birth and mail with proper postage to:

ULTIMATE ‘INSIDE THE OUTSIDERS’ YOUNG JUSTICE SWEEPSTAKES
C/O ENTERGRATE
8545 W. WARM SPRINGS ROAD, STE. A4-321
LAS VEGAS, NV 89113

Mail Entries must be postmarked no later than December 17, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, and must be received no later than December 21, 2018, at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. By sending a mail Entry, you acknowledge your agreement to these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s Privacy Policy.

You can find the full rules here:

www.dcuniverse.com/youngjusticeoutsiderssweeps