Where's My Super Suit?!

Liberal feminist Super person, get it right guys

2 Likes

The new costume doesn’t look very good to me.

My first issue with it, is that it’s Superman’s costume, not Supergirl’s. They just took his new 52 suit and tweaked it.

My second issue is that Superman’s new 52 suit is his lesser suit in my opinion. It’s too blue, it just doesn’t work.

My third issue is that this is a bad bastardization of that lesser suit. The colors are so dark that they make you sad.

I fully empathize with Melissa needing a warmer suit, but this wasn’t the way to do it. Supergirl has worn several leg covering suits through the years and this one is not even close to good in my opinion.

I see a lot of love for the new suit too, so it’s probably a matter of taste, but this gets a big no from me.

2/10 wouldn’t want to see it again

1 Like

I think if the suit was sleeveless it would be better, but that’s just me.

1 Like

I would have given her red shorts (or the same skirt) to wear over the pants and shorter boots. There’s too much blue in the middle.

2 Likes

At least give her some red on the sleeves going from wrist to elbow yeah.

2 Likes

This gotta be fake lol

She doesn’t look Supergirl at all, not only did they take away make up and the atttaction but this suit looks cheap.

2 Likes

@antspecv12.19525, LMAO!

I don’t mind the new suit, except for those weird looking sleeve gloves. Either cut it off at the hands like Superman’s suit or give her some red almost elbow length gloves to add some more colorful accents to the suit.

I’m actually surprised it took 3 seasons of Vancouver filming to give her a warmer suit. The sleeveless Green Arrow suit only lasted one season before it was switched back to a warmer long sleeved version.

1 Like

I like it

this would be better

3 Likes

even these cosplay ones look better (throw some blue pants in for her)

shopping (27.3 KB)

I understand if she is cold for sure but the classic look is the best even with a cheap cosplay one.

I mean I like this more than the old one she had on the show.

shopping (12.6 KB)

I’m sorry, Supergirl is the star. Put her in the skirt, crank the heat, and everybody who comes after Melissa can thank the stars they have a job.

3 Likes

But…she’s the one who asked for this change, with her being the star, doesn’t that mean they have to go with the pants?

She films in Vancouver. I am okay with her not freezing to death. Sure skin is the classic look, but give the actress a break Canada gets cold.

1 Like

I’m still not going to watch Supergirl but I like the design.

I like the suit, her hair on the other hand…

Supergirl is a great show, and Melissa is perfect as Kara. I wish I could be her every day.

3 Likes

Mae, clearly you’re not the only on who loves it. I like it. After the crossover, I’ll wait till it comes on Netflix and binge it. I think she nails it as Kara/Supergirl. Supporting cast is very good, but Jimmy can slow things down at times.

2 Likes