Where's My Super Suit?!

Feast your eyes on the insatiable Melissa Benoist in her NEW Supergirl Season 5 costume!!

She’s even more covered up than before. I believe this suit needs a TINY bit more skin but whatever. Looks great!

2 Likes

I lean more towards this version:

images.jpg

6 Likes

Supergirl with pants! That’s a first.

2 Likes

According to what I read being able to film at night in Vancouver without the Star freezing was part of the reason behind it. Love the classic skirt, but this does look cool.

1 Like

wait is this a joke? that isn’t the same girl who plays supergirl right?

4 Likes

The bangs!

3 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165: I think the light is just catching her at a weird angle, but it threw me at first too. She looks about twenty years older than she is in this picture.

As for the costume, eh. I don’t mind Supergirl’s costume having pants instead of a skirt, but it’s got the drab all-blue thing that I hate from Clark’s New 52 outfit going on. It could use some Supertrunks or a bigger belt or something.

5 Likes

Nope.

2 Likes

@BatJamags Wow I would never of thought that was her! I don’t care if she has pants (I don’t watch the show either) but yeah they could add some color or do something different with that costume. Also she needs to take her boots off when she comes inside look at all the dirt she is tracking in!

2 Likes

Yeah, it needs more red

2 Likes

What’s with the WW belt. Looks awful.

2 Likes

she might be warmer in that but I bet she hates donning and doffing it LOL!

I would like to see more legs at least. She looks like a Christmas present wrapped over twice. Apparently this is the current Supergirl iteration I’m the comics. But >_>…come on. Give us skirt Benoist!

I always thought it was a weird look to have the skirt AND some sort of leggings. Like, wear one or the other, y’know? I guess they chose pants.

Also, that’s not the current suit she’s wearing in the comics – her recent revamp had her put on different outfits for different occasions, but by and large she’s stuck to the classic blue skirt.

1 Like

@DeSade-acolyte I kind of like the belt.

The skirt is so iconic anymore weird to not see her have it. But sure it will grow on me. Wish she would keep the old costume though.

This is a nice concept. I like how the cape drapes like a coat.

1 Like

@Maddox Does it? I’m not seeing it.

Terrible, just my opinion… the CW strikes again, sigh…

3 Likes

Where is that costume from, @Maddox?