Where to Find Bat-Mite Comics?

Would like to read a comic book that Bat-Mite is in, but can’t find it. Does DC Library has a comic with Bat-Mite is in? I like the character from both The New Adventures of Batman and Batman: The Brave & The Bold.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

He had his own series for while in New 52

2 Likes

Bat-Mite appears here in Batman Legends of the Dark Knight number 38 enjoy

2 Likes

It’s not on here, but if you have Hoopla at your local library there’s a book called World’s Funnest that is basically just Mr. Mxyzptlk trying to kill Bat-Mite across all the universes. It’s my absolute favorite comic book.

2 Likes

Thankyou guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That 2015 Bat-Mite mini is alot of fun. Definitely recommend it and the aforementioned World’s Funnest trade.

4 Likes

As @ Don-El said that legends of the dark knight bat mite arc was a good one. I read all 103 issues it’s amazing. The very 1st four part arc, the Shaman, was so good I ended up reading every issue in 4 days.

1 Like

To me the quintessential Bat-Mite is the one from the early sixties; that’s the one I first was introduced to I got addicted to comics in 1964, what a crazy time ! Ace the Hound all the other wild stuff that was done back in the early 60s just before the Batman 66 TV series. Back then DC was great with the fans too. I remember getting a postcard from DC with the actual Batman and Robin swinging away on city skyscrapers, waving to me. Good times!!!

1 Like

That’s awesome @Don-El. That Batman & Bat Mite toon was crazy too. I liked it when I was little but I tried it out like a yr ago & I couldn’t get into it like when I was little. I got like half a season in. I watched re-runs when I was little but I wasn’t far off from watching em live.

1 Like