Where to Buy Comics Online?

This may not be the best way to get an answer for this, but I just realized that my local store I order from missed ordering a handful of comics a while back. the one I’m most concerned about is wonder woman #758. I checked and they didn’t have any in stock and didn’t want to order one for me so I was wondering if there was a good and reliable place to buy single issue comics online? Somewhere you guys trust? The collector in me is going absolutely mad right now missing a few individuals here and there.

3 Likes

If we’re talking single issues, I’ve always been a fan of Midtowncomics.com

The few times I’ve ordered from them,
I’ve found the issues to be in excellent condition and the shipping was never too long.

3 Likes

awesome! Honestly I could have probably found them anywhere, but I was worried about quality and wanted to see if anyone vouched for somewhere specific :+1:

3 Likes

There’s others like Discount Comic Book Service (www.dcbservice.com) and My Comic Shop (www.mycomicshop.com) but those are usually better for bulk orders.

2 Likes

Add tfaw.com. I’ve used them for years.

5 Likes

I would second TFAW but I’ve also heard nice things about Midtown. My Comic Shop has a good reputation, however, I never think of them for recent issues.

Believe it or not I’ve never been disappointed with eBay. That’s where I go for single issues. Prices are generally fair and shipping is usually free.

TFAW
is where I get my new comics they give you a discount if you per order