Where Should I Wear My Booster Gold Costume to Next?

Can I get your autograph Mr. Lantern?

3 Likes

I don’t know ask @Green.Lantern

I CAN however give up an exclusive deal of 37% off all Blue And Gold Services if you use the promo code #GOLDGANG or the promo code KORDKODE

And from now until Christmas Day, you can buy an exclusive cameo from myself, Beetle, or Skeets (we have had to raise the price of Skeet’s messages due to their unexpected popularity)

4 Likes

Thank you Mr. Gold I’m sorry for the confusion. I appreciate the opportunity for a discount on a cameo, and I’ll make sure to skip buying food this week to put all that money towards supporting Blue and Gold Services.

3 Likes

haha yeah who needs food when you have ME

4 Likes

The Booster Gold Brand®️ does NOT condone supplementing food with Cameos. Mr. Carter’s comment does not reflect our values, and we apologize.

4 Likes

Well since Christmas is almost here, I say go find a Santa Clause on the street ringing a bell for money an get some photos together, la la la what else. OO i know, go to any Christmas church/worship service, in costume…

The Mall, any mall.

Walmart, seriously no one will blink an eye, have you looked at how it is a nut house of horrors in there.

A Bank, wooo a police station to wish everyone Merry Christmas and for photo ops. then a jail to brighten up inmates time in holding.

an empty baseball field, and a liquor store.

k that is all for now.

3 Likes

The original World’s Fair.

2 Likes