Where’s Reign of The Supermen?

Why isn’t the movie on the app yet I know the digital release is today please don’t tell me have to wait for physical dvd to come out

5 Likes

19th I believe is when it is released on DCU

been looking everywhere for this movie today, too. Even on amazon to see if they have the digital release version but no luck.

@Bumblebeeeb the only place I’ve seen where you can purchase it, is on vudu.

1 Like

It’ll be here on the 29th, same day as the blu-ray gets released.

2 Likes

I read it was the 27th or 29th of this month. I can’t quite remember, but it was one of those.

1 Like

You’d think we’d get it earlier…

8 Likes

Confirming it releases on the 29th, same day it’s released in stores!

3 Likes

The double-feature presentation of The Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermennationwide will take place on January 13 and 14, 2019. As the second half of the double feature, Reign of the Supermen will be seen nationally in theaters ahead of its Warner Bros. Home Entertainment release on Digital starting January 15, 2019, and on Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack and Blu-ray Combo Pack on January 29, 2019.

1 Like

As of yesterday it said the 15th

It’s EXTREMELY irritating, but it seems that despite the fact we pay every month for access to this site we have to wait until the 29th. At this point I am strongly considering just cancelling my membership entirely. ‘Young Justice’ is the only reason I haven’t already.

10 Likes

My son and two friends who are not paying for dc universe nor that have the streaming service were able to watch the movie already for free online. So what am I paying for? I really want this question answered. But they and their executives are going to hide and pretend they didn’t see this. What am I paying for I other people who are not paying can get to see the movie before me. Last night my son log me on one of this websites and I got to see half the movie before I fall a sleep. About to watch the other half today. For free. Yet here, a paying service still doesn’t have it and it won’t have it till it get released in stores. They why am i paying for this streaming service. Tell me what am o getting before I cancel my subscription. There are even rumors that not even exclusivity you have cuz titans is about to air on netflix. So what are you offering me for my hard earn $$$$$? Don’t hide and answer cuz I will put thus question in every DC website i can find.

5 Likes

Where’s the movie?
It comes out 15th in the theaters but not for DC streaming device?
That is so not fair

3 Likes

@kcflako, don’t like it? Leave.

6 Likes

@KidFlash, it actually is fair. Legally, they can’t put it here until the physical release. Only Amazon and Vudu can stream the digital release.

4 Likes

I’m as anxious as anyone else to watch it, but it’s not my sole reason to have this service. I read comics, watch shows and movies and browse these boards.

I feel like anyone who thought that the shows produced for this like Titans would stay exclusive to this service didn’t understand how those shows are financed. Just like other ‘exclusive shows’ such as the new Star Trek show are made for their service, it is largely paid for by licensing the show to services like Netflix outside of the United States. It allows services like this to turn a profit while building up a catalogue from the get go.

Reign of Superman wasn’t made for this service. I think it’s great that week get it these films, which I love DC Animated Films, quickly when they are released.

3 Likes

They said it would be released on the app the same day as the blue ray/dvd release. So yeah you have to wait until it is released on Blue Ray just like they said you would. They never said it would be the same as digital release.

5 Likes

Reign of the Supermen will be here on release day 1/29 - Mark your calendars!

3 Likes

Please mark your calendars. Like put a BIG circle around the 29th.

6 Likes