Where My Stargirl Fans At?

I’m wildly curious- who’s getting hyped for the Stargirl show?? I suspect it’s going to be the show many of the fans on this platform have been waiting for. Bright, fun, not to mention a female-fronted action hero! Oh, and she kicks butt with a staff. Yeah, I’m into it.

4 Likes

Right here!

3 Likes

:star2: :wave: :star2:

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about Stargirl so I am excited

3 Likes

I like that attitude, @Redhood.55520; you’re excited to learn!

3 Likes

I agree with @Redhood, I don’t know anything about Stargirl, but I want to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m pretty stoked to see Stargirl in action. I know very little about her, but Girl Power, ftw!

2 Likes

I don’t know much about her and so I for one aren’t excited but I am interested in finding out more about her and I’m sure I’ll check out the show

2 Likes

I have only read a little Stargirl, but everything points to her being the kind of positive cheerful Superhero that I like. I am all in.

I wish she had been in the Arrowverse instead though. I would have loved to see a live Elseworlds crossover of their Bombshell arc as Russian sister pilots come to life.

2 Likes

@Coville, I agree! We cover a lot of darkness here, and I’m excited for some good ol’ fashioned positivity :slight_smile:

That would have been amazing to see her in the Arrowverse. It’s bonkers how we still have so many stories to tell with these heroes.

2 Likes

Should be a nice contrast to Titan’ s dark and gritty, Doom Patrol’s sci-fi adventures and Swamp Thing’s horror/supernatural elements.

Especially cool if they’re all in the same universe. Titans are losing themselves on dark paths while she’s probably having a happy childhood as the titans episodes happen. Meanwhile Arcane is doing shady stuff at his company and Alec Holland is happily married

2 Likes

Can you imagine a crossover event on DC Universe, @TX85? I would explode!

3 Likes

Not a fan of Stargirl. She’s cute and all but kinda vanilla. Hope her world is a brighter place than most of the DC live action world. Like Clueless. Take a cue from the Flash (in the beginning) or Supergirl which is a nice contrast to the dark world of Arrow, Gotham, Titans, Constantine (even Legends despite a wicked and welcome sense of humor) and all the movies so far.

2 Likes

@ Applejack, Imagine a flashpoint/crisis type of event or even simply a Watchtower crossover scene like in Justice League Unlimited

2 Likes

I’m game for the Stargirl series. I’m a mark for most anything pertaining to Geoff Johns.

1 Like

I’ve waited forever for a Starfire show, I can’t wait. Her character has everything u need to carry a show. Accidental humor (meaning she’s funny when she doesn’t mean to be, the best type of humor) she can hand it out as good as anyone, she empathizes with others which makes her easy to get along with, and she has layers, tons of layers.

1 Like

I meant Stargirl just finished titans & cousins are staying here literally can’t think over the screaming

We did get her in the Arrowverse on Legends. Would have liked to see more of her though.

I’m excited. The show seems fun.

1 Like

So, deep breath, Stargirl. I can’t wait for Stargirl, she moves to blue valley, the home of kid flash, with her geeky stepdad she discovers was in the JSA as Starmans sidekick. The only adult sidekick to a teenager,so when Courtney decides to inherit the mantle (I’ll skip over the how & when) it’s a perfect fit. Stars spangled kid & S.T.R.I.P.E. all over again. The branch off possibilities are endless. Wow, 2 twins & their older sister (my cousins) literally screaming while I’m attempting to write this. Not easy so I’ll stop here, visit back later.

1 Like

JLA and Wally references would be awesome as it would add to Titans and other shows world building

1 Like