Where is the new young justice

Where is the new young justice.

1 Like

They just had the mid-season finale. It will be back soon. This is probably to let people focus on the DOOM PATROL.

1 Like

There in the mid season final stage and won’t return until June you guys need to pay attention more often

5 Likes

Not a good move I bet a lot of people cancel DCU starting to not be what we thought. Bummer

@NYC
That’s not DC’s fault though. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I spent less than 5 minutes before committing to sign up searching and discovered that this app wouldn’t contain all DC shows/movies/etc.
It really wasn’t very hard to figure out, and DC is not at fault for anyone who thought they would magically be given everything DC has ever done for $8 a month.

Sure, Netflix has more stuff for not that much more money. But there’s a whole lot of garbage on Netflix, too. I feel that this app has way less filler content than most other streaming services.

1 Like

I’m just as lost! I didn’t know there was some “mid season finale”. What does that even mean? I was looking forward to watching at least one new episode of young justice today! :neutral_face::pensive::weary:

4 Likes

I’m just as lost! I didn’t know there was some “mid season finale”. What does that even mean? I was looking forward to watching at least one new episode of young justice today! :neutral_face::pensive::weary:

Was said months back 1-13 in January and second half in june. If you do the research it is there. If you are here for one show now is a great time to expand your horizons. Lots of great content on here to go through. Your new fav show, comic or movie may be a click away!

1 Like

It’s amazing how many either trolls or brain dead people are on this app

1 Like

It will be back in June.

Joined up specifically for YJ:3 and wasn’t aware of the break.

I got HBO NOW for GoT and found lots of good stuff inbetween seasons so I’m well trained for this scenario. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, I totally missed the season break thing, too! Thanks for the heads up in this thread. Thought my old Roku wasn’t updating.

Time to go check out Umbrella Academy on Netflix :slight_smile:

Yep. The second half of YJ:O will be available in June of this year. You can find the official statement here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/young-justice-enhanced-episodes-and-outsiders-prequel-coming/
Thanks for taking the break in stride, guys!

ALSO: I’ve been seeing a lot on the boards about Umbrella Academy… Is this something I should be watching? :eyes: