Where is DC’s version of the video game Ultimate Alliance?

With Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League being released to what appears to be unanimous negativity, it just dawned on me… why wasn’t a video game based off of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance formula given the green light? A beat-em up game where you can form a team of your favorite DC heroes and travel the multiverse defeating super villains sounds like an awesome idea. I know there was something very similar released for the PlayStation Portable back in the day and the name of it escapes me, but why not give it another go for modern consoles? I think a video game like that would have been much better than Suicide Squad.

3 Likes

Would love to see something like that, MUA was goated and there’s isn’t a whole lot of 4 player local co-op games being made today.

1 Like

Great question! I would have loved a game like that since Marvel’s Ultimate Alliance was such a fun game to play. At least we got Injustice haha so we could use DC characters to beat up other DC characters :laughing: Raven was my favvv

2 Likes

the dc game your thinking about is proably justice leauge heros witch is my all time favrtoite dc game i play it on ps2 it is a whole lot of fun with tuns of diffrent charecters

1 Like

They made one for Young Justice in 2013:

3 Likes