Where do you keep your comics?

I just recently started collecting comics and I keep them in a drawer, although I might change that.

So I’m wondering where do you guys keep your collection?

2 Likes

I currently keep my single issues in boxes, and my collected editions and graphic novels on shelves. also, welcome to the wonderful world of comic collecting!

4 Likes

Thanks, I’m thinking of putting all my comics on a shelf as well

3 Likes

I just started collecting comics recently too. Right now, I keep them on a shelf.

4 Likes

I keep mine on a shelf in organized containers organized alphabetically by series. Also just started collecting leads to hundreds real quick. Even if you only get two new releases a week that leads to a lot real fast.

4 Likes

Honestly there’s something about collecting thats very satisfying

2 Likes

I only collected TPB but I see that happening

2 Likes

Oh in that case that’s not really a problem. As long as you keep them in a safe place it’s fine.

1 Like

I keep mine in a drawer too! When the drawer gets full i sell them off on eBay and start over.

Guess I 'm not a collector. Just a reader.

2 Likes

I keep mine in plastic totes.

3 Likes

I still consider than collecting, hell I did think about if my collection gets too full ill just donate some comics to my old high school.

1 Like

I think my parents still have one, I wonder if they’ll let me have it keep my comics?

1 Like

Sure they will if they’re not using it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have single issues in an old milk crate bagged and boarded, trade paperbacks in my living room shelf, bedroom shelf, bathroom shelf, and a bunch I got from humble bundle on my PC.

3 Likes

I’ve been collecting/reading nonstop since The 70s and have bought extensive back issues, which is why my wife hates that our basement has over 100 long boxes of floppies and 8 bookshelves of trades. I used to regularly pull from them to read or for research. Honestly, since the good stuff Is all digital, I haven’t even looked in the older boxes in years and Just keep adding the new stuff.

3 Likes

Wow! That long, you might have some rare comics that could worth a fortune now.

1 Like

Mostly, I keep them in my heart. :smile:
But for my physical comics, I have them in a bookcase.

4 Likes

I keep issues and volumes on my book shelves. It makes it easier for me to organize them and allows for them to “breath”. I live in a humid climate so there is a risk of moisture build up if I place them in a enclosed container. On the shelf there is air flow and I am able to ensure the climate stays safe.

3 Likes

This is good to know since I live in a humid climate as well. Thanks!

3 Likes

On an iPad.

I’m not being flippant. I don’t buy monthlies anymore. Except for the occasional Black Label or Sandman title I don’t buy anything physical anymore. Those trades go on a bookshelf.

1 Like