Where did that Aquaman documentary that used to be on this service go?

When the movie was in theaters there was a nice documentary featured here. I fully assumed that it would be a main feature on the bluray/ dvds but it wasn’t. I checked back here and it was gone. It was filled with writers, artists, commentators, Kevin Smith’s sound effects.
I’m not imagining things right? Where is it available? What was it called?

1 Like

It was here but they took it off why? who knows? You are not crazy I tought we get montly or weekly Specials. They need to put all documetaries here.

2 Likes

After digging around it looks like it was called “DC Spotlight: Aquaman” and it doesn’t exist anywhere anymore. The imdb page just lists the premiere date of Dec. 28, 2018 and the narrator. I want to say it was about 45 minutes long.

I had it taken down because I don’t like people getting into my business. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If DCU told you that I am not going to assume it is wrong. But that is a weird excuse as it was only on for like 2 weeks. Hard to believe they did not have it locked in for longer then that. It was a 30 minute documentary, I mean did Netflix want it? Maybe I just wonder, that whole thing was weird though. The mods give radio silence when usually they will give some answer so can’t help but think something happened. Who knows what, we may never know the full story. Although it could be licensing, good of a reason as any.

1 Like