Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) 👇🏼

No more movies will be available through the application?

Tks!

1 Like

The DC Showcase is available on YouTube.

Here is where you can find the Shazam part (clips only).
Here is the entire thing (Shazam, Corrigan, Hex, and Green Arrow) from YouTube Movies.

3 Likes

Hey @fedemontero.36437, once we transition into DC Universe Infinite next month, video content will no longer be available on the service. You can find more information on everything by checking out our FAQ/PSA thread, and looking through the list found on our Last Chance thread for January so you’ll be able to see what you’d like before it leaves, though.

2 Likes

Thank you to the mods and everyone who updates this list! Is gratefully appreciated!
Happy holidays !

4 Likes

This is a fantastic list, you guys are amazing for compiling this!

What about the 1984 Supergirl movie?

2 Likes

First thinks for the list I figured movies would be rotated out like on the dc universe the few series that haven’t been picked up by a subscription tv series my still be picked up by hulu Netflix or something else

1 Like

For the CW Arrowverse shows (except Batwoman, Stargirl, and Superman & Lois), all previous seasons are also streaming on Netflix. Also, Batwoman’s return date of January 17th should be added.

1 Like

What about Batman 66?

2 Likes

Arrow can still be streamed on Netflix, and the 1990 Flash series can be purchased on Amazon Prime.

Add those and all of the Arrowverse will be listed.

BTW, it should probably be noted that Batwoman and Stargirl are available to stream directly from the CW website as well as on HBO Max.

1 Like

I am not at all happy with the idea of having to pay for yet another service to watch stuff that was available here until recently.

5 Likes

Close. It airs first on CW (and can be streamed at their ad based cite). Before the next season airs but after all thirteen episodes air then it goes to HBO Max. Season one is already on HBO Max.

2 Likes

Why is the 2018 Aquaman not on HBOMAX?

3 Likes

Hey I saw Justice League Unlimited on the list but I couldn’t find Justice League (2001-2003). Do you guys know where that will be going? Thanks!

4 Likes

It literally left on November 1st. MY dad and I rewatched it twice right before it left.

2 Likes

Catwoman can stay gone, not sure anyone wants that

3 Likes

I want to experience this spectacular badness one day.

2 Likes

The Halle Berry Catwoman movie can be found on NBC Universal’s Peacock subscription service, just FYI.

3 Likes

Why?

1 Like

Is it viewable for free, or part of the premium service?

2 Likes

What about the Shazam TV series from the 70s? Mighty Isis?

1 Like