Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) šŸ‘‡šŸ¼

I know the new DMZ series starts this month. Think new episodes of Teen Titans Go! were added also but I donā€™t watch that show so I canā€™t really tell by looking.

Shame the Dark Knight Trilogy is leaving only because the 4 original Batman movies did. If they are not coming back next week they will be real short on live action Batman movies.

Although if the past is any indication all of those are leaving to go to Pluto, Tubi or the like and will eventually be back.

3 Likes

Watch animated me.

2 Likes

Are we sure about that? Not trying to be contradictory or anything. But I have looked at several list and none of them mention those movies leaving? Just wondering the source?

2 Likes

Looked at
HBO Site
Last Chance

First two entries
Last one further down

2 Likes

Youā€™re right. Weird they didnā€™t send it out, maybe it wasnā€™t the case initially. (Although did only see one of the Dark Knight trilogy but may have just missed it). Warner has not been good with releasing reliable list so shouldnā€™t be surprised.

Only good sign is I think most if not all of those have been rotated out and then rotated back in early, so they may not stay off long.

2 Likes

Some Episodes of
Justice League Action
Are Available
From
Cartoon Network

ā€œJustice League Action | Cartoon Networkā€

3 Likes

wonder why not all of it?

3 Likes

Because
Cartoon Network
Wants you to
Pay for service

Just giving a sample

2 Likes

Batman 66 movie
YouTube
Free with Ads

7 Likes

One of the greatest documentaries ever.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know if anyone has reported this yet, but Batman '66 is returning to MeTV this Saturday at 9:30 PM Central.

5 Likes

Superboy is now added to Tubi. I really wish WB would have added live streams to HBO Max. Imagine having a live stream channel devoted to DC Comics and using ads so we could at least get all the great DC programming in one place while WB makes a lot of money off it. Hopefully one day the WB executives will listen to meā€¦

9 Likes

thanks

4 Likes

I still try to pick up these things on disk, because the streamers drop stuff so randomly. At least then I have them when I want them, because Iā€™m already paying for too much for too many services I donā€™t get enough use from.

3 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t that what kept Marvel from making a Namor show?

2 Likes

I honestly donā€™t knowā€¦

2 Likes

Catwoman Hunted comes to HBO Max in May.

5 Likes

I see that the NBC comedy Powerless is now on the CW Seed. It appears CW Seed got absorbed by the CW app so everything is in one place now.

5 Likes

Hope Powerless comes to MAX

3 Likes