CW Superman and Lois is coming soon

Maybe Lois and Clark
Will show up at
CW Seed
Or HBO Max
Soon
Because of that series

4 Likes

Thatā€™s what I am hoping but I would have thought it would have happened by now. They added ā€˜Wonder Womanā€™ to HBO Max just before ā€˜Wonder Woman 1984ā€™ was released so maybe itā€™ll get posted somewhere next week - weā€™ll see.

4 Likes

Quite possibly due to Dean Cainā€™s views. Not saying it is a definite, but it is possibleā€¦

3 Likes

Rolling Stone
Has short article
On what is available on
HBO Max

5 Likes

Watching through the Arrowverse and Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m supposed to watch Season One of Vixen - all six episodes. Anyone know where I can find those?

4 Likes

The episodes were combined
Into one story

The video is on
HBO Max

4 Likes

Is that video season 1 and season 2? If so, any 8dea when to stop it to keep from seeing season 2?

3 Likes

It is one hour 14 minutes

This is an animated video

I have watched it and it tells only one story about her necklace

Flash and Green.Arrow guest star and the Atom shows up.

I donā€™t know anything about there being a season 2.

Edit
I just watched
Preview of Season 2

It showed Firestorm
Who is not in the video I saw

The video ends with
Flash
Green Arrow
White Canary
Atom
In Coast City
On a rooftop
Vixen joins them
And they start a new adventure together

Fade to black

3 Likes

What was that ā€œDMZā€ series listed?

2 Likes

Probably
This

2 Likes

ever read it?

2 Likes

Read any Vertigo titles?

2 Likes

Thoughts on Fables?

2 Likes

Might have been interesting for Vertigo to reference the Disney movies of some of them

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for STATIC SHOCK to arrive on HBO Max tomorrow!

5 Likes

thatā€™ll be nice

4 Likes

The interesting part about the Vixen and The Ray series, is that the movie versions on HBO Max are expanded editions, I think thereā€™s like 20 more minutes of content.

4 Likes

We will be running the Late Night Watch Along with Static Shock beginning next Saturday if you would like to join us. Beware The Batman finishes up this week.

3 Likes

Are they? I didnā€™t know that, I had seen them on CW Seed, but might have to check them out on MAX.

Hoping season 2 of Vixen shows up eventually on MAX since it is no longer on CW Seed for people who havenā€™t seen it.

5 Likes

Hi. Anyone knows if these shows (Batman The Animated Series & Superman The Animated Series) will be able to watch on HBO Max?

Tks

3 Likes