Where Can I Find My Favorite DC TV & Movies? Full List Here (WIP) 👇🏼

It was here first though

2 Likes

Basically it was on the CW because of the COVID shutdown. They needed programming, so they got the rights to the edited versions for the network. I was hoping there would be enough interest to generate more episodes, but looks doubtful still.

1 Like

Due to what might have happened to the sets?

2 Likes

Partly, but it just doesn’t seem WB wants to give this series a chance.

1 Like

What?

1 Like

If you buy the Blu Ray
You can make choices
At various times in the story as to what happens next, like does Joker kill Jason Todd.

That requires a medium that allows for programming those choices.

This is a regular video

3 Likes

Superman/Shazam now on HBO Max including the Spectre, Green Arrow and Jonah Hex shorts

Batman Brave and Bold too
Plus many more
Including Justice League animated

2 Likes

Aquaman filmation series is on HBO Max! :grinning:

7 Likes

Batkid is on HBO Max but not with rest of DC.
Very touching story. Kid is in remission now

Supergirl movie also there

TV shows Birds of Prey and Constantine no longer on CW Seed

Vixen, Constantine City of Demons, Deathstroke Knights and Dragons and Ray animated are on HBO Max

6 Likes

On HBO Max

Death in the Family with the four shorts of

Sgt Rock and Creature Commandos

Death

Phantom Stranger

Adam Strsnge

6 Likes

For Viewing Purposes
here are, in order:

The 15 NEW 52 DCAU Videos

Edit Reign of Supermen is on HBO Max but not listed with the rest

01 Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013)

02 Justice League: War (2014)

03 Son of Batman (2014)

04 Justice League: Throne of Atlantis (2015) HBO

05 Batman vs. Robin (2015)

06 Batman: Bad Blood (2016)

07 Justice League vs. Teen Titans (2016)

08 Justice League Dark (2017)

09 Teen Titans: The Judas Contract (2017)

10.Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay (2018)

11 The Death of Superman (2018)

12 Reign of the Supermen (2019)

13 Batman Hush (2019)

14 Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (2019)

15 Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020)

7 Likes

This is real promising too. I wasn’t sure the older “curiosities” few have seen that were on DC Universe wouldn’t carry over to MAX. But that wasa one of said curiousities. Still got my doubt it will all find it’s way there, but may not be MAX will have at least some of that stuff after all.

5 Likes

HBO Max has more than 100 DC titles now

For teen titans
Has

JLA vs Teen Titans

Teen Titans The Judas Contract

Justice League Dark Apokolips

Teen Titans TV animated

Teen Titans Trouble in Tokyo

Teen Titans Go vs Teen Titans

Titans DCU Original

5 Likes

It was there, but it must’ve been removed.

4 Likes

Most likely

3 Likes

I personally think since it just ended on CW it will be on in the near future, and that is why it is not up yet. Just seems hard to believe they won’t stream season 1 somewhere. They apparently lost a lot of money with that show, so can’t see they would want to shelf it, unless they think it would hard DVD sales too much or something.

3 Likes

I don’t remenber Swampy ever being on.HBO Max.

The announcement that some DC Universe originals were going to HBO Max, Stargirl was to be exclusive to CW and Swamp Thing was to be on CW occured after the pandemic, at around the same time

Our Originals went to HBO exclusively so fans could not go to our cheaper site instead.

Giving exclusives brings greater revenue for a license, CW wanted more people to watch, which exclusively would give and it desperately needed product that had not been seen by many before. If the show was also on HBO at the same time, these goals could not have been accomplished

And since AT&T had lost a lot of money on the show and thought the whole concept was a loser in terms of appeal, a CW exclusive would have been a win win to both.

When CW doesn’t want it, it will be on HBO Max. Right now it only on the CW app and might not be generating much income there.

4 Likes

Batkid is amazing, lots of good tears in that one

5 Likes

Never heard of it

2 Likes

It is a documentary on a Make a Wish kid where they turned San Francisco into Gotham City. I highly recommend you check it out, it is a great feel good film…

4 Likes